Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tekken 6 PSP
Hello, I have Tekken 6 for PSP and I am trying to figure out how to extract the sounds from it. I tried using Umdgen but it seems as though the disk has hidden files and will not show the other folders containing the sounds, models, and animations. When I extract the game the file is downsized originally the game files are 800MB but when I extract them with UMDgenv400 the game files are 300MB... So I was wondering if anyone could help me with extracting the Tekken 6 PSP sound files.. Will upload the game sounds here if not too much trouble.
Thanked by:
Did you try opening the ISO with PSSound? That might be able to find something, even if you can't see it.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
(02-15-2016, 02:38 PM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: Did you try opening the ISO with PSSound?  That might be able to find something, even if you can't see it.

Yes, PSound was not able to pick up any files in there... Which is odd... So there must be hidden files within because in UMDgen it shows that the file is 800MB but there are not a lot of seen files within the ISO. The only sound file within the ISO is the start up song the rest of the files are PMF's which I was told are video files.
Thanked by: