Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hiya! Newgamingspies here
Hey everyone! I'm Newgamingspies, an animator looking for some SFX to be added to my animation. This is my first time animating game characters and I believe it would be a good learning process. I'm a HUGE! fan of Bayonetta tho I've NEVER played the game(...third world country... Africa), so if you get your hands on Bayonetta 1 and 2's SFX, please let me know, and I'll acknowledge you in my animation, lol. Thanks, all! Have a good one! And Cheers!
Thanked by:
(02-12-2016, 11:58 AM)newgamingspies Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm Newgamingspies, an animator looking for some SFX to be added to my animation. This is my first time animating game characters and I believe it would be a good learning process. I'm a HUGE! fan of Bayonetta tho I've NEVER played the game(...third world country... Africa), so if you get your hands on Bayonetta 1 and 2's SFX, please let me know, and I'll acknowledge you in my animation, lol. Thanks, all! Have a good one! And Cheers!

Well,welcome to The VG-Resource! I'm Anex, and I'm a sound ripper myself. I believe Bayonetta is being worked on currently, so feel free to sink your teeth into anything else on the site! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or a staff member! We'd all be glad to help!Smile.
Thanked by: