Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Psyguy douchebag
For the record, I'd just like to say I ALWAYS said Psyguy of fb20xl was a douche,

His comics sucked,

His art sucked,

and worst of all, his ABYSMAL "sense of humor"( if you can call it that).

SUCKED.

Now , FINALLY, in 2016,  everyone agrees with me. just google psyguy. Look at all the girls he abused , minors, 14 year olds, groomed them.. wore their self esteem down , manipulated them... Did all this horrible shit. All the while being the most popular sprite comicker of the time. And using his power to rope in more underage girls *puke*

but MOST IMPORTANTLY, his actual COMICS ,the only thing he created which were supposedly of any value, were garbage, and I always said they were. Yet NO ONE would listen to me

WHY WOULD NO ONE LISTEN?

Maybe if we had realized how much he sucked THEN, he wouldnt have had the power and fanbase he had for so long to abuse and manipulate so many helpless underage girls in his twisted way.

Also apparently his parents are oil tycoons.... so he is one of those ultra-rich kids who gets everythign he waanted and grows up with major issues and thinks theyre entitled to everything.... so ... *puke*

Also, If Dazz reads this , i just read your post here:
http://blizooka.tumblr.com/post/89171153...r-and-host

And I wanted to say, I related to this part:
"Until a couple years later… I forget exactly what happened, but Psyguy took something I said negatively about our time on his server, and started trying to run it as a sort of campaign to make people dislike myself and my website. Trunks, who I know now isn’t anything like he was, and Psy made a bunch of t-shirts, mugs, all that sort of shit on cafepress. I mostly ignored it, though it severely got to me, and a huge number of people emailed me showing their distaste towards me for not liking Psy, and I even received a few death threats. "

His fanboys did the EXACT SAME thing to me when i dared insult his comics . Got harassed for months in emails.. and i was only 15 or 16 year old kid, having like 25-35 year old adults telling me i should die, im worthless, etc. just for merely expressing my opinion of a sprite comic.  They didnt make mugs out of it, but the fact that he did that is pretty sad, and you did not deserve that shit, when we all know your site was the only thing still bringing fb20xl any traffic.

WTF.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Psyguy
Thanked by:
Has this been discussed already?
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
Wow, kind of late to join the party, and making the thread all about you. What's the point? I'm sorry but does anybody actually care?
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Don't know psyguy. Don't care. This seems more like a ramble than a thread.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
This may have been relevant like two years ago but it's beating a dead horse at this point. Locked and moved.
Thanked by: