Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Duludubi Star [".zhp" files]
In case you are unaware of what Duludubi Star is by any chance it's this bizzare Mario Galaxy knockoff from China with many stolen assets apparently. So out of curiosity I wanted to rip from the game and managed to find a working download link preserved by somebody on ZetaBoards. I managed to locate the game's data file and have uploaded it here. The problem I am having is I don't know what a .zhp file is. I looked for some scripts on QuickBMS and nothing even comes close. I heard you have to do it through a command prompt but I am terrible with navigating through one of those, and since I'm running on Windows 10 these days it gets more confusing.

Any help would be appreciated. I'll probably see what this game holds or has to offer, and possibly upload a few models if I get the chance.

Duludubi Star Resource File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm4r15...bi_Star.7z
Thanked by:
Looks like some sort of .zip variation, it has a similar header. A lot, if not all of the data doesn't seem compressed though. You might want to ask on ZenHAX.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
It is a ZIP file; use 7-zip to extract the contents.
Thanked by:
That isn't working for me. It definitely looks like one but 7-zip says it can't open it as an archive.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
So I managed to get a script and extracted the files, However I am having trouble converting the models to a usable format. I looked for a .skn to .obj converter and it won't work on my computer, It keeps bringing up an error about some plugin that despite me reinstalling several times still won't work.

https://www.mediafire.com/?r5h6zpy21gqigcw

Sorry to ask again but any attempt would be nice. The textures don't need to be converted I think.
Thanked by: