Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how edit relink .bin file?
I'm trying to edit a .bin file. This file contains only relink of audio files. This is the header:

[Image: ysUN8r8.png]

I don't know real file estension and if it's crypted. I would know how working.
Can anyone help me please? Or you can suggest a procedure to follow?
Thanks a lot.
Thanked by:
(01-21-2016, 07:08 AM)maurid Wrote: I'm trying to edit a .bin file. This file contains only relink of audio files. This is the header:

[Image: ysUN8r8.png]

I don't know real file estension and if it's crypted. I would know how working.
Can anyone help me please? Or you can suggest a procedure to follow?
Thanks a lot.

Well I don't think it's encrypted as you can see the magic id (the SECD) and the best place to get help on extracting the files of an archive is on this thread:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28180.html

A program called QuickBMS is able to read an archive through various commands and extract files from that archive file. I'm sure someone will be able to help/write a script for you, as it's an easier archive. I'm currently still trying to learn so my apologies. I hope I helped!
Thanked by:
If you could upload the file for us to look at (provided it's not insanely large) maybe one of us can help.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(01-21-2016, 08:04 AM)puggsoy Wrote: If you could upload the file for us to look at (provided it's not insanely large) maybe one of us can help.

Here is the file .bin:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/oOJdjJsK/file.html
Thanks.

(01-21-2016, 07:56 AM)Anexenaumoon Wrote: Well I don't think it's encrypted as you can see the magic id (the SECD) and the best place to get help on extracting the files of an archive is on this thread:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28180.html

A program called QuickBMS is able to read an archive through various commands and extract files from that archive file. I'm sure someone will be able to help/write a script for you, as it's an easier archive. I'm currently still trying to learn so my apologies. I hope I helped!

Ok i have written in that thread. Smile
Thanked by:
(01-21-2016, 08:04 AM)puggsoy Wrote: If you could upload the file for us to look at (provided it's not insanely large) maybe one of us can help.
Any news mate?
Thanked by:
Just checked it out, what are you looking for? This simply seems to contain references to files or something, but not files themselves. It doesn't look compressed but there are weird characters in some places.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(01-24-2016, 10:27 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Just checked it out, what are you looking for? This simply seems to contain references to files or something, but not files themselves. It doesn't look compressed but there are weird characters in some places.

I would like to know how it working. How could undestand single value?
This is my progress:

[PART 1 FROM OFFSET 000 TO 970]

[Image: ftnfkaL.png]

A = ID
B = COUNTER
C = AUDIO ACTIVATE(1)/DISABLED (0) 
D = AUDIO RELINKED (2)/NOT RELINKED (0) ?
E = ONLY ONE AUDIO FOR ID (96)/TWO OR MORE AUDIO FOR ID (4B)?
F = ??
G = TOTAL NUMBER OF AUDIO RELINKED 
H = TOTAL NUMBER OF ID?

[PART 2 FROM OFFSET 980 TO 19D0]

[Image: krTAGb3.png]

ALL UNKNOW VALUES ????????

Can you help me please? Could i use IDA to undestand anything?

Thanks a lot.
Thanked by:
I'm not sure what help you're going to get here, as this thread in particular is for ripping sprites and graphics from games. You want to look at some place like xentax or zenhax.
[Image: HcSQAM1.gif]
Thanked by: