Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
(Another) Zelda Ripping Project!
This thread gained some traction, awww yea! Guy, TwiliChaos, and myself are ripping the models from all things Zelda. Currently in this thread are Ocarina of Time (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), and Twilight Princess (GC). A Link between Worlds (3DS) might be included in the future as well.

Ocarina of Time:

Majora's Mask:

Twilight Princess:

Breath of the Wild:
I mean, if you want to, but you shouldn't do things just because people want you to but because YOU want to.
Always cool to see level models from Zelda games, actually. Right now though, I'm trying to get the model of Gomess from Majora's Mask 3d. Someone was supposed to help me out with that, but they haven't gotten back to me in a long time. I'd ask you, but since you're ripping levels only, it wouldn't be right. That being said, would you be able to rip the 'moon' area from Majora's Mask 3d? The final area that is.
Thanked by:
Well the thing is that I was ripping all of the models for myself but only uploading Stages because the others seem to be handled. Sure, I can do those when I have some free time.
Thanked by:
Even if you only rip for yourself, you should upload it on a website where you always have access to your own work, like a personal library.

This is my reason why I put everything on TSR. Also in case my PC dies, I'll always have this site as an online backup.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
I do actually. I keep everything important of mine, like my entire models folder, in many places. Mostly on my External Hard Drive since I can grab & go if I really need it, but also on a few other websites and 3 of my computers.
Thanked by:
(03-06-2016, 10:21 PM)MidnightXS Wrote: I'm still ripping them for myself. This was just for people who may have also wanted them but since nobody seems to I'm not gonna go through the trouble for the upload. I want to rip them for myself, but I'll only submit if people actually care.

Sorry, this post bothers me slightly. We all here do care, it's just you're not seeing the point of submitting regardless of what people think. A community like this will take anything and someone out there WILL put it to use. So, I would recommend submitting anyway, as most people who are proper rippers never keep anything unsubmitted until people "care" enough so that they'll submit them.
Thanked by:
(03-15-2016, 06:32 AM)Alvare Wrote: Hey there, I'm definitely interested in helping on ripping all the locations in the game. Because I totally dig the art style.
I'm now capable of extracting all locations and characters. (Characters without rig, because the tool doesn't support it)
That and the texture transparency is also lost after extracted. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

[Image: Kokiri.png]
[Image: Kokiri_Home2.png]
[Image: Bridge.png]

Could you do me a BIG favor and get the model of Gomess from Majora's Mask 3D? I'd do it myself but I don't have the means to.
Thanked by:
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Thanked by:
Well that's a shame...dangit I was hoping to have it by this weekend...
Thanked by:
Are they flipped or something on the body? Or it just so flawed it can't be recovered at all?
Thanked by:
It's not flawed, I think. As the parts do contain somewhat familiar shapes.
But I tried to both turn and flip the uv maps and nothing worked. I could send you the files so you can see for yourself. Smile
Thanked by:
I could give it a shot. Maybe there's another texture for it?
Thanked by:
I was hoping for the tool to support texture transparency. I mean it does but only on textures that aren't animated, so places like the Water Temple, Chamber of the Sages, anywhere with lava, etc. will all me screwed up to some extent.
Workstation Specs
GFX Card: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB || Processor: Intel i9-9900k || RAM: 64GB || OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Storage: 2x 4TB HDD + 3x 1TB HDD + 2x 250GB SSD + 500GB SSD + 500GB M2 NVMe + 1TB M2 SATA

Media Center Specs
GFX Card: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB || Processor: Intel i7-6700 || RAM: 16GB || OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Storage: 500GB SSD + 1TB HDD + 4TB HDD

Laptop Specs
GFX Card: GeForce GTX 960M 4GB || Processor: Intel i5-6300HQ || RAM: 8GB || OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Storage: 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Thanked by:
Would love to see this happen.  If it is ripped I can bring it into Virtual Reality.  Already have some of Zelda in social VR, but would love to see more of it.
Thanked by: