Update: 1/10/16

New Submisssions!

Mobile
Broken Eggs- All Sound Effects
A Knight's Dawn- Everything
Dusk Racer: Super Car Racing- Everything

PC/Computer
Snowlline 2- All Sound Effects

I need more projects. Any suggestions, please comment below!
~Anex
Thanked by: Shade
40 rips thrown in the queue, plus one sheet accepted. I really liked the Temple Run Rip Especially lol.

http://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_comput...ound/5998/

Zomgies 2- All Sound Effects. Enjoy!
~Anex
Thanked by:
Update 1/29/16 Rough week of testing. 2 Submissions added!Smile:

PC
Apple Shooter- All Sound Effects

DS
Beyblade: Metal Fusion- All Sound Effects

More NDS sounds to come. For now, enjoy!
~Anex
Thanked by: daemoth
Mini-Update

New mobile sound.

Mobile:
Rick & Morty Presents Jerry's Game- Everything
Peace outSmile.
~Anex

EDIT:
Thank you ShadeSmile.

Temple Run- All Sound Effects
Thanked by:
Update 1/31/16!

Extreme thanks to Shade for being a beast and accepting all the sounds I had submitted for Guitar Hero 3. Also, special thanks to ThatTrueStruggle for writing a BMS script for the game!(Just got the Wii version that had the dsp's instead thoughTongue) Enjoy!:

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock:

Crowds:
Tutorials:
Miscellaneous:
That concludes one of the biggest updates I've had yet. Again, always thank Shade, and don't pester him about submissions! He's the only one doing themTongue. Have fun!
~Anex
Thanked by:
Later night updateBig Grin Had a great concert for my region band in USA! Two submissions added:

Mobile- Must-a-Mine
All Sound Effects

PC- Slingshot Challenge
Everything
Thanked by:
If you're still taking suggestions, I would like to see kingdom rush. I would kill for those sounds.
Thanked by:
(01-31-2016, 07:15 PM)Inthegrave Wrote: If you're still taking suggestions, I would like to see kingdom rush. I would kill for those sounds.

Sounds good to me! I've got an ipa and I'm looking into it now!

EDIT: Sounds are already named and in a .caf format. Good idea for a rip! Just got to organize them now. I'm ripping through frontiers first
Thanked by: Inthegrave
(01-31-2016, 08:01 PM)Anex Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 07:15 PM)Inthegrave Wrote: If you're still taking suggestions, I would like to see kingdom rush. I would kill for those sounds.

EDIT: Sounds are already named and in a .caf format. Good idea for a rip! Just got to organize them now. I'm ripping through frontiers first

Oh goodie, frontiers and origins are my favorites. Thanks for your contributions.
Thanked by:
(01-31-2016, 08:20 PM)Inthegrave Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 08:01 PM)Anex Wrote:

Oh goodie, frontiers and origins are my favorites. Thanks for your contributions.
Ripped out frontiers and submitted everything. That was a breeze. I'd like to ask you of a favor, could you re-organize these for me once they're accepted? I don't want any inaccuracies when other people come to view the game. As I've never played it before, I took my best guess. Thanks! Onto Origins next.
Thanked by: Inthegrave
(01-31-2016, 08:45 PM)Anex Wrote: Ripped out frontiers and submitted everything. That was a breeze. I'd like to ask you of a favor,  could you re-organize these for me once they're accepted? I don't want any inaccuracies when other people come to view the game. As I've never played it before, I took my best guess. Thanks! Onto Origins next.

Label the files? Or do you mean separate the zip into separate zips on the page? I can't say I know exactly what you want me to do.
Thanked by:
As in, the zips on the page, could you organize them into their proper categories? Like "Priest" could be moved under the section "Enemies" or something, that's all. If you need further clarification let me know!
Thanked by:
(01-31-2016, 09:02 PM)Anex Wrote: As in, the zips on the page, could you organize them into their proper categories? Like "Priest" could be moved under the section "Enemies" or something, that's all. If you need further clarification let me know!

Ok so you want me reupload the zips into their proper categories. When I do who should the submissions name be in?
Thanked by:
(01-31-2016, 09:08 PM)Inthegrave Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 09:02 PM)Anex Wrote: As in, the zips on the page, could you organize them into their proper categories? Like "Priest" could be moved under the section "Enemies" or something, that's all. If you need further clarification let me know!

Ok so you want me reupload the zips into their proper categories. When I do who should the submissions name be in?

Well know, you can just select to revise the sound and rename it's category. No need to reupload the zips, and feel free to add your submission name on the endSmile. Just make sure mine's on there too. You can add it on since you helped me organize them!
Thanked by: