Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PVZGw models Anyone ? :)
Wink 
Who can unpack file PVZ GW models On Xbox One or PS3 , PS2 ? . Hopefully we can get enough all models Smile
Every body can you help me Smile ? Please !! Smile

I love this game Heart Heart Heart 
Anyone can unpack models directly for me alright Smile ?
Thanked by:
firstly you need to provide us one of the files as a sample and some users like TGE might help you unpacking it.

do you know how to attach files in a post?

PS: Remember, the file must be compressed in a ZIP file. (Use Winzip/Winrar or similar to do so)
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:
(12-25-2015, 06:30 AM)Farlavor Wrote: firstly you need to provide us one of the files as a sample and some users like TGE might help you unpacking it.

do you know how to attach files in a post?

PS: Remember, the file must be compressed in a ZIP file. (Use Winzip/Winrar or similar to do so)

Here :p 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JULaL...sp=sharing
I unpack the game on pc with 48 hours of game demo play
Thanked by:
The files look encoded.
Thanked by: