Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how to rip sprites from an ipa file??? (mac)
Sad 
currently trying to rip sprites from rayman adventures. i have the ipa file but how to i exactly rip the sprites from the file? Sad Ouch!
Thanked by:
You know, you can reuse one of the other two topics you've made about this game?

You'll need to decompress the IPA using 7zip. I believe 7zip will work on Mac. Once you have the IPA decompressed, how you can view the sprites from there depends on the file format they're in.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
(12-10-2015, 10:36 PM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: You know, you can reuse one of the other two topics you've made about this game?

You'll need to decompress the IPA using 7zip.  I believe 7zip will work on Mac.  Once you have the IPA decompressed, how you can view the sprites from there depends on the file format they're in.

7zip is not for mac  Sad
Thanked by:
Then you'll need to use a different decompression program that can handle IPA. Try this tutorial.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
You could always rename it to something like .zip, as well. Mac supports ZIP (I think?)
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
7zX is a Mac version of 7-Zip, which should probably work with IPAs just like regular 7-Zip.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(12-11-2015, 12:44 AM)eureka Wrote: You could always rename it to something like .zip, as well. Mac supports ZIP (I think?)
I already tried that and it doesn't work.. :/
Rayman Origins and Legends are also using .IPK files which you can extract it by putting a code file to 'QuickBMS' to extract it.. :o
I tried that and it didn't work either.. I guess I should wait from someone to upload it thru.. Sad
Thanked by: