Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fantasy Smash Thread
So? Remember this thread name? There used to be a forum with this name - a Pixelart Project where we'd make movesets for characters OUTSIDE of official Smash.

Imagine you could add any character into Smash. ANY CHARACTER. What would its moveset be? This thread allows any character regardless of possibility of it ever appearing in the real game so feel free to make up movesets for Shrek and Hannah Montana if you wish.

The only rule is that you MUST describe all its Special moves. Detailing its gameplay and techniques is fine too. Bonus points if it sounds cool to play with. And extreme bonus points if you make it sound like the Best Thing Ever

Baiscally advertise your character idea like your life depended on it!!!

Remember, no dissing others' posts. Have good fun!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Oh, yes, this will be fun Cute

(Can I do stages/items/assist trophies as well? Modes?)
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gors, psychospacecow
you can. it's all for fun anyway
Thanked by: Kriven, psychospacecow, recme
I sure could have used this when I was coming up with a Goku. Anyway,

Character : Kid Goku
Series : Dragon Ball
The ultimate goal of a Goku is someone who is disjointed in close and long range combat, but good at transitioning between them, making a juggler.
UP+B Power Pole Polevault. - Pole stretches to touch ground. If it touches ground, he's pushed upward. If not, its a poke attack to force people on the edge down.
B - Kamehameha - Goku starts charging kamehameha. It will disengage if he's knocked around. It cannot otherwise be canceled, but he can move around while it charges.
Side+B - Power Pole Combo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fve6i_TmdUg - Combo move akin to Marth and Lucina's sword attacks.
Down+B - Call Flying Nimbus. Nimbus comes from side of screen Goku is closer too. It can be destroyed with sufficient damage. Goku has to grab it. When on nimbus, he is placed in the center of the stage by the nimbus and dropped off.
Final Smash is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u74PWpeIkQ - hard to aim with like Greninja's ultimate.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Omegajak, ~Axis~
No Nimbus Up Special? I think that would make more sense.

I like your Power Pole idea (but see it as a Down-B)... if it stretches down and hits an opponent in the air, does it spike?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Omegajak
Honestly I would have love to see Goku use the Giant Ape transformation as a final smash in a similar vein to how Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser, except being limited only to A button attacks.

Also I feel like Down B could be the After Image technique as a counter instead of using the Nimbus Cloud in this case, I feel like the nimbus cloud is better suited as an entry animation.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Omegajak
Yeah, if the up and down were still used, it would probably be better to have nimbus as the up and pole-vault as the down. Spiking is when it makes you jump after using an attack right? If so, then I can definitely see that.

The reason I gave the Oozaru fist as example for final fmash is that it still provides the example of oozaru strength without having him naked afterwards.

I didn't want to do after image because there's already a lot of characters that have counter style moves. If it were something like Zelda's teleport then I could definitely see that.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: barbaraprofile_zpsf52773a6.png]

Barbara the bat is the star of Daigasso Band Brothers games for the GBA, DS, and 3DS. She has appeared in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an Assist Trophy, electrifying people with her jamming tunes. I'm quite fond of Barbara, she's a unique character with a style quite different from other Nintendo characters. Her attitude and spunk would make her an awesome fighter!

Barbara the Bat is the main character in the Daigasso! Band Brothers series. She's the leader of a band (on the guitar and vocals) that includes her brother "Ting Tin the Bat" (on the bass guitar), and "Pockin' the Death" (on the drums). In addition to doing concerts, Barbara own a music store called "GB Music" (the GB stands for Great Barbara, not Game Boy) where she sells the player all kinds of instruments. In her most recent game she now runs a talent agency in Waruwaru Town. She's also the owner of a Magic Shop in the game Master of Illusion. The businesses she runs are slightly dubious, but never do anything too bad. Barbara is always looking to expand her business so who knows where she'll go from here?

Barbara has quite the personality for a Nintendo character! While most Nintendo ladies are dainty and sweet, Barbara is incredibly arrogant and snarky. She's implied to be a dominatrix and that is supported by her mannerisms and wardrobe. She has a sick sense of humor that is coupled with plenty of innuendo and double entendre. She cracks the whip at her brother and pampers herself in a comical fashion. And unlike most Nintendo games, when you fail, Barbara will let the player know how much they suck. Despite her being egotistical and sometimes cruel, deep down she does care about the people around her and really does want the player to succeed.

For more about her personality, read this TV Tropes article on "The Baroness"
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBaroness

Nintendo seems to really like this character a lot too. She's cameo'd in various Nintendo titles and even had her own Nintendo Direct dedicated to her! So she's not just some throwaway nobody. She also has the potential to have a unique moveset composed entirely out of using instruments and music equipment as weapons.

Here's my proposed moveset...

Standard Attacks: She mostly swings her guitar around like a baseball bat or an ax, but occasionally kicks too.
AAA Combo = Jabs opponents with the head of her guitar twice and ends with a kick.
A Forward = Swings her guitar forward like a tennis racket.
A Up = She raises her hand in the air giving the sign of the horns. She can do this over and over as a combo (like she's rocking out).
A Down = Barbara stretches out her leg while sticking a pose laying on her side. She also winks to her fans if the attack hits.

Dash Attack = Barbara slides on her knees, also known as "The Power Slide"

Air Neutral = Spreads her limbs outward as if she was diving into the audience.
Air Forward = She swings her guitar with two hands in a chopping motion, like an ax. It's good for spiking.
Air Backward = She swipes the guitar behind her one handed like a tennis racket.
Air Up = Twirls the guitar above her head.
Air Down = Rapidly stomps downward.

Smash Attacks: Barbara's Smash attacks feature her giving a hard strum to her guitar and striking a pose in what is known as Guitar Showmanship. The pyrotechnics that appear around her do the damage.
Forward Smash = Strums her guitar doing "The Windmill" as a sonic shockwave shoots forward.
Up Smash = Strums while raising the neck of her guitar to her head and blowing a kiss. Electric sparks shoot above her.
Down Smash = Barbara strums the guitar leaning downward to the ground. Flames left and right of her shoot from the ground.

Grab Attacks: Barbara is always gives a snarky look when grabbing or throwing a foe. She grabs with one hand that's not holding the guitar and sends foes flying in humiliating ways.
Forward Throw = Barbara gives a powerful backhand slap.
Back Throw = She smacks them with her hip, similar to Peach.
Up Throw = She tossing the foe up and over her shoulder, turning to the screen giving a "Good riddance..." look.
Down Throw: Stands one foot on the foe's back as she swings her guitar like a golf club. "FOUR"

Special Attacks: Here's where things get interesting. All her specials send out a circular shockwave causing damage from all directions.
Standard Special = Barbara drops an Amp below her, similar to how Pac-Man drops a Hydrant. Instead of shooting water, this amp will emit soundwaves over a period of time. It can be smack into opponents too.
Side Special = Barbara tosses a tambourine like a frisbee. Once it hits something (be it the ground, wall, or foe) a shockwave emits from it. You can also angle it downwards to hit the ground in front of you to keep your opponent away.
Up Special = Barbara bounces off a drum and into the air. The drum will emit a soundwave when bounced off.
Down Special = Barbara tunes her guitar. Listen to her tuning the guitar and press the button when it sounds right. Her guitar will now glow. Smash attacks are extra strong for a limited time.

Final Smash: Yes it's just what you'd expect. Barbara jams with her bandmates Ting Tin and Pockin' for an amazing show. This is pretty much Donkey Kong's Final Smash. Timing the button to the music will cause deadly soundwaves to get bigger and deadlier!

I'm shamelessly recycling some of these from posts of mine on other sites, so some will have Customs for the Specials and others won't.

(Papyrus isn't necessarily one I want in Smash, but this was from a prompt on reddit so I figured, why not post it here?)
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Kid Goku would be cool if implemented like said here - with the addition of the concept of Ki (basically the more you use your skills, the more you get tired) - i think this would add some spice to the gameplay

The only thing I'd truly change would be the Final Smash to be the Giant Ape (because it's iconic and famous enough to be referenced - Goku should represent the entirety of Dragon Ball and not himself alone, I'd say). The clothes can regenerate instantly after the transformation - See Little Mac.

Also I was thinking on Arle Nadja from Madou Monogatari/Puyo Puyo

The idea is to make her essentially a reverse Lucario - she starts out really strong and becomes weaker as she takes damage, changing her idle poses to match the amount of damage - a reference to Madou Monogatari's HUD

So far I thought up of having Ice Storm as B, Fire as forward B and Diacute as down B. Diacute can be cast first to increase Ice Storm and Fire's power, and she definitely should have a Puyo Puyo reference in her moves to represent both of ther series.
Miles "Tails" Prower

Most of his moves should be taken from Sonic the Fighters and Sonic Battle.
He can jump up to 4 times in mid-air (5 counting ground jump).

B: Remote Robot:
From Tails' Adventure. A bomb that homes into nearby opponents.

Side-B: Spin Dash:
Same as Sonic.

Down-B: Spin Charge:
Same as Sonic.

Up-B: Tails Helicopter:
Similar to Link's Spin Attack. Pulls in opponents and hits multiple times with his tails.
On the ground, it can be charged.
In the air, it doesn't recover much height, but end in his "tired of flying" animation, causing him to fall down slowly.

Side-Smash: Electro Cannon:
From Sonic Battle. Same as Mega Man's Charged Shot.

Up-Smash: Spring Punch:
From Sonic Battle. A boxing glove on a spring shoots upwards in front of Tails.

Down-Smash: Ring Bomb:
From Sonic '06. Creates an explosion of rings around Tails.

Grab: Ring Tether:
From Tails Sky Patrol and Knuckles' Chaotix (Could be a reference to Sonic Boom's energy whips). Holds a ring and catches the target with a second ring tied to it by a string of energy. Can be used to grab ledges.

Final Smash: Hurricane:
Wreak havoc in the walker from Sonic Adventure 2! Press A for a melee attack (That spring punch thing). Hold B to target each opponent up to 3 times and release to unleash a barrage of homing missiles. Jump and hold jump to hover. Jumping on opponents hurts them too! Tails still takes damage, but doesn't flinch, like Giga Bowser.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

[Image: TTar_Smashrendermockup.png]
          - Tyranitar! The Armor Pokemon! -

Tyranitar is my favorite Pokemon, so I tried to make up a
                           moveset for it!

Tyranitar would obviously be a slow yet powerful fighter, so it'd be very vulnerable to attacks but be able to dish out heavy damage.

Special- Crunch: Tyranitar bites down onto it's opponent, light taps of B makes it do small rapid bites.
Side Special- Giga Impact: Tyranitar does a mighty tackle, however it must recharge afterwards, leaving it open for attacks.
Down Special- Earthquake: Tyranitar stomps on the ground creating a small earthquake around it, this behaves like DK's Down Special.
Up Special- Sandstorm: Tyranitar creates a whirling vortex of sand that lifts it into the air, if anyone is near Tyranitar while this move is activating, they get trapped in the vortex as well.
Final Smash- Mega Tyranitar: Tyranitar mega evolves and it summons a sandstorm the size of the entire screen, you can control what direction it blows in.

I tried my best to come up with a moveset, it's harder than I thought it'd be haha, here's some alts.

[Image: TTaralternatecolorsalone.png]
[Image: THENEWSIGNATURE.png]
Captain America
FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM
[Image: captain_america_by_contreras19-d64iqjo.png]

Marvel Comics' longest running super hero joins the battle, here to fight for freedom. Fueled with Super Soldier Serum, and thawed out since cryrogenically freezing himself in World War 2, Cap brings with him his mighty Shield, forged of vibranium, and moves carried over from the Marvel vs Capcom series!

Cap is a Jack of All Trades, similar to Mario. His Shield can be used as a projectile, allowing for ample spacing, while also being a great defensive tool. He's not the fastest, he's not the strongest, and compared to his fellow Avengers; he might even seem low tier...but he makes up for it with a large heart and the will to do what's right.

Neutral Special: Shield Slash -
Similar to Mega Man's Metal Blades, Cap throws his shield in the direction he is facing, but can aim the shield on an angle if the control stick is touched. Unlike the Metal Blades, Cap's shield always ricochet's back, like Link's Boomerang. However, while the Shield is away from Cap, he will be unable to use his other special moves. To make up for this, the Shield actually does alright knockback when Cap's at high damage percents.

Forward Special: Charging Star - Cap holds his shield out in front of him, making a quick dash forward. Captain America is briefly invincible when using this move on the ground, but suffers lag to make up for it. In the air, Cap can use the Charging Star to briefly recover.

Up Special: Stars and Stripes - Cap holds his shield out in front of him, and jumps upward. Similar to Ryu's Shoryuken, and can be used after Charging Star to maximize recovery. The move comes out pretty fast.

Down Special: Ant Man
- Cap crouches to the ground, putting his lone hand on the ground. A circle of red overtakes that portion of the stage. If an enemy steps on it, pym particles will react and the opponent will be sucker punched by Scott Lang (or Hank Pym), the Amazing Ant-Man! He'll use his pym particles to shrink and disappear after the move, probably hitching a ride back on Cap so he can deliver another pym particle punch

Final Smash: Final Justice - When Cap gets the Smash Ball, however, it's time to rain down some JUSTICE, HYPER COMBO STYLE. Captain America dashes forward toward a foe, and if he hits, he's going to lay down a flurry of punches and kicks, followed by LIFTING the foe up and delivering a hard piledriver. The piledriver can actually hurt other, not targeted players on the way up and down.

Cap would have alternate colours based on other Marvel characters, including a seperate alt costume from the Captain America and Avengers movies.

Up Taunt: Raising his Shield high into the air.
Side Taunt: Standing up straight, saluting, while saying "Good Luck, Soldier."
Down Taunt: Poses in a defensive stance, yelling "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

Victory Poses:
-Ant Man and Cap nod at each other, before shaking hands. Cap stating "Thanks for the Backup!"
-Cap throws his shield, while stating "I've fought worse than you!", as his shield comes back to him.
-Cap smirks, before holding up his signature shield, yelling "FOR FREEDOM!"

(this was dorky, I love it)
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)
/\ I encourage more posts like this one. This one made me want to play as captain america a lot
Ancestral Steppe (Stage - Monster Hunter Series)
A stage based on the first hunting location in Monster Hunter 4. It has no pitfalls, the left is based on the grassy field, the middle on the red rock area and the right on the mountain.
Every now and then, Felynes will appear and scatter unique items across the stage. They look like the item icons from MH.
Potions (green bottle) restore 10%.
Well-Done Steaks (orange meat) boosts speed and jump for 15 seconds.
Pitfall Traps (green trap) work the same as the Pitfall item.
Whetstones (yellow whetstone) boost attack and launch power for 15 seconds.
Toadstools (purple mushroom) can be thrown. When hit by a mushroom, you'll be covered in dark effect for 15 seconds, getting 2% damage per second.
Field Horn (yellow horn) is rare (one appears per batch) and causes Rathalos to appear, attacking everyone. The user is immune to Rathalos' attacks.
If items are turned off, the Felynes won't appear.
Aptonoth (gray, four legged cow dinosaurs) wander around in the background.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: TomGuycott