Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nibroc.Rock's Custom Model Uploading
so I just uploaded my first model on TMR

Bubsy http://www.models-resource.com/custom_ed...del/12242/

figured I would start simple with him, I mean what could possibly go wrong right?

anyway

I plan to start uploading some of my custom models onto TMR for other people to enjoy and use

heres some of the custom models I'm thinking of uploading:
Shovel Knight
Hue&Val (Runbow)
8-Bit Mario
Meatboy
Issac(the binding of Isaac)
Chibi-Robo (maybe)
Glover
Crash Bandicoot(maybe)
Spyro
My Bomberman
Smashified Style Bomberman
Frogger
my Beck(Mighty No.9) edit
Sans
Papyrus
Sash Lilac(freedom Planet)(maybe)

I don't plan to upload any of my custom sonic models for certain reasons

right now i'm thinking i'll get to work on packing up my Sans and Papyrus model and try to upload them next

also whats the policy on uploading edited models? i've noticed theirs a few "T-pose" models uploads, but I have some things like the Beck(MN0.9) model that has things added to it and textures changed/added and what not
Thanked by: Yarcaz, Ton
Bubsy could be cool with a Brawl-styled texture set (and possibly a greyscale version that could be recolored).

Unfortunately, I can't load him in my Blender (2.49). DAE refuses to import or convert, and the FBX is too new for Noesis to deal with. Same for the .blend file. Anything you can help with?
Thanked by: Yarcaz
Such a shame you're not uploading your Sonic character models, because they're the best looking around.
Is it due to them being used in the fan-game Sonic World? That's understandable.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
(11-25-2015, 05:26 PM)Nibroc.Rock Wrote: so I just uploaded my first model on TMR

figured I would start simple with him, I mean what could possibly go wrong right?

anyway

I plan to start uploading some of my custom models onto TMR for other people to enjoy and use

Shovel Knight
Hue&Val (Runbow)
8-Bit Mario
Meatboy
Chibi-Robo (maybe)
Glover
Crash Bandicoot(maybe)
Spyro
My Bomberman
Frogger
Sans
Papyrus

right now i'm thinking i'll get to work on packing up my Sans and Papyrus model and try to upload them next

also whats the policy on uploading edited models? i've noticed theirs a few "T-pose" models uploads, but I have some things like the Beck(MN0.9) model that has things added to it and textures changed/added and what not

"I don't plan to upload any of my custom sonic models for certain reasons" - Nibroc.Rock

Does this include your very old custom models, like king sonic?

As a side note:
I am also glad to see that you are uploading your custom models to themodelresource finally, and welcome to the "club" I guess! Big Grin
Thanked by:
(11-25-2015, 07:05 PM)Tiberious Wrote: Bubsy could be cool with a Brawl-styled texture set (and possibly a greyscale version that could be recolored).

Unfortunately, I can't load him in my Blender (2.49). DAE refuses to import or convert, and the FBX is too new for Noesis to deal with. Same for the .blend file. Anything you can help with?

I would just say to upgrade to blender 2.74 or higher

(11-25-2015, 08:00 PM)Dolphman Wrote: Such a shame you're not uploading your Sonic character models, because they're the best looking around.
Is it due to them being used in the fan-game Sonic World? That's understandable.

nothing to do with sonic world really, just personal reasons (and fears), I will give my sonic models out to people in private I just don't want to do any public uploads for them

(11-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Yarcaz Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 05:26 PM)Nibroc.Rock Wrote: so I just uploaded my first model on TMR

anyway

Shovel Knight
Hue&Val (Runbow)
8-Bit Mario
Meatboy
Chibi-Robo (maybe)
Glover
Crash Bandicoot(maybe)
Spyro
My Bomberman
Frogger
Sans
Papyrus

"I don't plan to upload any of my custom sonic models for certain reasons" - Nibroc.Rock

As a side note:
I am also glad to see that you are uploading your custom models to themodelresource finally, and welcome to the "club" I guess! Big Grin
 I especially don't plan to upload any of my old custom Sonic models those things are TRaaSH now

and thanks, I'll be getting around to trying to upload Sans and Papyrus tomorrow
Yeah, it's hard when it comes to that. Which is why I won't show many of my original ideas due to the fear of theft and plagiarism.
Still look forward to seeing the rest of them. Especially Shovel Knight and Lilac.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
I was curious if you would be willing to upload that model of Dr. Wily I saw a render of on your Deviantart semi-recently...
(11-29-2015, 01:11 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I was curious if you would be willing to upload that model of Dr. Wily I saw a render of on your Deviantart semi-recently...

well actually if you would doublecheck that it said in the  description that RatchetMario T-posed it, so she's the one to decide on uploading it or not (all I did was rig and render it)
I just saw your new stuff on Deviant Art. Awesome Geno!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
(11-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Yarcaz Wrote:

anyway

Shovel Knight
Hue&Val (Runbow)
8-Bit Mario
Meatboy
Chibi-Robo (maybe)
Glover
Crash Bandicoot(maybe)
Spyro
My Bomberman
Frogger
Sans
Papyrus

As a side note:
 I especially don't plan to upload any of my old custom Sonic models those things are TRaaSH now

and thanks, I'll be getting around to trying to upload Sans and Papyrus tomorrow

Aww, I had really wished that at least some of your following custom models would have been released at some point in time.

So you mean models like below?
(I think I have too much spare time on my hands to do things like this.)
Thanked by:
thats just creepy that you would collect all those links to post that, and no I wouldn't consider everything you posted trash, but still I don't plan to upload any of my old sonic models or new sonic models
(11-30-2015, 07:51 PM)Nibroc.Rock Wrote: thats just creepy that you would collect all those links to post that, and no I wouldn't consider everything you posted trash, but still I don't plan to upload any of my old sonic models or new sonic models

Sorry if that was creepy, I was bored and saw your comment, I started to view some of your old models and only wanted to ask about a couple of them but then, I kind of had an OCD moment and then you get the final product.
Thanked by:
Just Uploaded my Sans and Papyrus Model, lots of people have been asking me for them so it finally motivated me to get up off my butt and upload them

heres links

Sans: http://www.models-resource.com/custom_ed...del/12303/
Papyrus: http://www.models-resource.com/custom_ed...del/12304/
Thanked by: Ton, Garamonde, Yarcaz
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Yarcaz
Great stuff!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay