Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping SNES Instruments
A while back, I finally got myself a free music-making program (LMMS) which just so happens to support .WAV Samples  Big Grin Now, one thing I love to do in my free time is compose music with SNES instrument samples, most of which I rip myself using SPCTool...only there's a problem:

I don't have any programs to rip instruments from now.

So, do any of you know a good program that can rip SNES instruments straight from SPC files and convert them to .WAV files?
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
There is a program that extracts WAV files from .smc and .sfc. It's SSOR95. It's a rather old program though, so you may not find it easily. If you wait for a while I can send it to you.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
That would be helpful. Big Grin Thanks.

While you're at it, do you think you could provide me a tutorial on how to use that program?
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
If you want something more advanced, try BRRTools. But SSOR95 does the job really well too, and with a GUI.
If you open the whole ROM in the program, you'll run into many false positives. The amount of them can be narrowed down if instead of opening the ROM, you use an SPC rip of the game.
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: