Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pending submission
I've made a sheet with the sprites from the menu of One Piece Gear Spirit 2 months ago.
The sheet has been in 'Pending submissions' since then.
I'm "new" on this site at posting sheets. My question is: Is it normal to take so long to submit ONE sheet?
Thanked by:
We currently have just over 200 pending submissions - brought down from over 500 less than a week ago. We're sorry, it takes time for us to get to all submissions - mainly because we have to regularly create icons for games and sheets.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
You would think that anyone capable of creating a sheet could also create an icon >_>
[Image: yXqxjiu.png]
Thanked by:
(11-16-2015, 01:32 PM)tombmonkey Wrote: You would think that anyone capable of creating a sheet could also create an icon >_>

Some people don't follow the instructions of the proper icon size, thus we had the icon renovation project which fixed MOST of these. People will still submit with wrong sized icons. The least you could do is abide by all submission rules, and use the proper icon size when submitting and be patient. I promise they will get to it when they canSmile. I still have a few things queued from the beginning of October, but it'll be reviewed at some pointSmile. While waiting for those to be reviewed, I would rip and add more submissions to add more content to the site!Smile Good luck!
~Anex
Thanked by: