Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shit is happening
So yeah, as all of you have heard thereve been 6 differents terrorist attacks, explosions and shootings over the east and north of paris

i was in a bar one street away from one of these attacks, and i heard some gunshots but waited and now have gotten home safely
since everybody around me is asking about everybody, i figured i'd pop in to say i'm okay if y'all care to know

so yeah we can use this thread to discuss how this joyous year of 2015 will bring about the new french patriot act 2.0

this is the worst
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Yeah, it's all over the news and if I had to be real I'm not just praying for France tonight. Don't get me wrong France and Paris are on the top of my prayer list for sure because of how many people are dying and stuff but I'm praying for the world as well tonight.

Aside from tonight and looking back at all the shit that's been going on in the world with all these attacks in regards with terrorism, war or whatever else. I fear that this is really only the beginning and if my gut feelings are right about the future, things will probably get worse.

That being said I'm glad to hear that you are alright.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Its good to know that you're alright Lexou.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
My little brother showed me this and I wouldn't be human if I wasn't absolutely disgusted by this.
But what can I really say? Terrorism is bad. The innocent people didn't deserve to die or be harmed. I'm merely repeating what's on everyone's mind right now.

I'm a little worried for the Netherlands right now, with our chaotic refugee situation and all.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
I'm happy to hear that you are okay, Lex.
Hang in there. Sad

Any word from Chris or any other of our French members? (I don't know where he lives geographically speaking, so I don't know how close he is to all this)
Thanked by:
Stay safe, dudes. Much love to you all.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
chris isn't in paris as far as i know

i still got some people im worried about, but hey im definitely not the only who wont be sleeping tonight
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: psychospacecow, recme
I was going to post this in the News topic, but uh this is probably better, since this is actually more personal being you live in Paris (I assumed you lived in a smaller town, but uhm...oh shit)

(11-13-2015, 08:11 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Any word from Chris or any other of our French members? (I don't know where he lives geographically speaking, so I don't know how close he is to all this)

Chris lives I think faaar away from Paris, so he's very safe. Tongue

But yeah man I've been GLUED to the television tonight, and Facebook informed me you were safe through the Safety Check feature (I didn't even know that was a thing - but that's ingenious) 
I'm hoping things are going alright - and your pals and acquaintences are doing OK. I know that the area you're in (East Paris?) is a real social place, so the people responsible were really trying to drive home a point (which they're honestly just straight-up vile)

I'm hoping the French government is able to narrow down who's behind this and deal with it accordingly. But yeah, man - my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and yours. :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: psychospacecow
i thanked the OP because Lexou is safe

not because of the conflicts. this sucks man, I wish you and all the people the best.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Tellis, recme
I'm really glad you're doing well. My thoughts and prayers go to everyone going through junk like this (which unfortunately seems like a lot today)
Thanked by:
Absolutely terrible stuff. My heart goes out to those affected and France as a whole.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
I'm glad that you're all right, Lexou. We'll be praying for France and its people.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Good to hear you're OK man. Condolences to all who were affected by it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I didn't even know this happened. I saw Kosheh talking about it on Skype, and then Facebook notified me that you were okay.

That's really terrible and I hope you and the ones you care about can stay away from all this...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
also mirroring the relief that you're okay
and amplifying the hope that it can be resolved before more become not-okay

and hopefully things won't turn further to shit after things are finished
Thanked by: