Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HALLOWEEN ATTACK
Hello everyone. Halloween is over now. Thanks for playing along and I hope I made fun things. Is thankful!

However let's spice up things. With a last thing. A game.

This last thing, I didn't finish in time. But since I am fair, I will let this go on until tomorrow evening!

https://copy.com/HXGMAtfaPjulJQZr

OBS: be patient yes
Ah yes. Vlad the Impaler, fashionably late to the party but always has gifts of dojin games in tow(hou)

guess i should get to work on getting the high score in Castle of Vladigami III: Ambience of Crimson Blood During Ottoman Night
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Downloading now. I'm expecting the spooky goodness.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
That boss fight is the spookiest.

I thought it was motion sickness at first, but no; spooky sickness.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
I just about broke my fingers. I think the spookiness made me press on the keys much harder than I should have been.

I do have a question, what's that big number in the top left? Score multiplier? And if so how does it increase?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I think it increases from kills, candy pick-ups and even just hitting enemies when they can be hit multiple times.
Thanked by:
It says it can't run but does run. What's an MMFS2?
Thanked by:
Multimedia Fusion 2. It's a game-making software, kind of like Game Maker, but different.
Thanked by:
Huh, I guess mine's just outdated. I know I own it.
Thanked by:
I think I'll pass due to dependencies.
I can't really even run some of the newer game maker games because of an incompatibility/dependency

(Oh, and I've run my mom's hard disk down to about 300 mb!)

If there's anything really interesting I'm missing, could I see screens/vids of the actual game in action?
Thanked by:
It's a bullet hell starring our good friend Vlad The Impala.
Thanked by: DarkGrievous7145
[Image: xCvxd0N.gif]
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Protip!

Each time you press the shoot button, blue shields will appear in front of Vlad III. Use that to shield yourself against enemy fire!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
It's 21:00 PM in the Underworld, so there's 3 more hours to the finish of competition. Send me your results asap, yes?
So the time has come. Warriors who have sent me the Print screens will be given prize. No mode entries admitted. Is strict rules.

Hello, peasants of the County of TVGR. I, Vlad III of Wallachia, am glad to announce winner. Is exciting! I also am sorry for late. My reputation is at stake so I'll make things brief.

Many warriors sent me screen shots of their feat. Password is actually score! Valiant programmer made a code so no one would be able to photoshop bigger and better score that easily. Is unfair! Here is scoring:

Flea man: 0
Zombie: 1
Skeleton: 2
Gooey sand man: 3
Frog: 4
Skull Pillar: 5
Owl: 6
Spider: 7
Fish man: 8
Armored Knight: 9

I have received total of 5 screen shots. And their scores are as follows:

[Image: JCVhNMy.png] Vipershark - 667,450 points
[Image: 93c9f759ff799be181263d9172031423.png] Zac - 592,250 points
[Image: 2vPgXxS.png] Psychospacecow - 538,950 points
[Image: FofpqUb.png] Pugssoy - 1,036,900 points
[Image: l66BE.png] Kitsu - 1,167,750 points

This gives me list of winner:

1st: Kitsu
2nd: Puggsoy
3rd: Vipershark
4th: Zac
5th: Psychospacecow

Congratulations to you! Thanks for taking part of thing. Winners and helpers of event will be given badge. Is flattered! I wish I see you again next year. Farewell!