Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
yahooGames--;
ok, so for quite some time, i have for some unknown reasons had games from the games section of yahoo listed under 'my games' or 'my recommended games' on some of my yahoo emails.

firstly, i don't give a shit about them, i don't recall even sighing-up for them.

while so far this doesn't seem to be impacting me, i would prefer to have these removed, anyways...
even though i'm slowly migrating my crap to gmail and then will abandon my yahoo accounts ,and/or have them terminated.

however, it bugs me i have games i don't even recall buying/subscribing to listed on my emails.

Any idea how this happened, and more ideally, how to stop it completely, and remove the ones i already have?
I'm not planning on playing them, I have enough games to play as-is.

I've searched multiple times and simply cannot find any answers.
Figured maybe someone here might know what's happening.

My only guesses is someone using my email address(es) after somehow discovering them, or having hacked my accounts, but I don't seem to have any way of proving either. And ofc, there's always yahoo being yahoo and forcing me into crap I do not want, and adding to the list of reasons people like me are trying to LEAVE.
Thanked by: