Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is almost Halloween
[Image: ca6e9eeacbc371612db138f63451837c.png]

Hello all members, is me again! I am sure everyone is wondering why there is not Halloween event this year. You should know that is not lost, is just... different.

The kind of different I can not say. Is more like, instead of now, is about past. Old, not new. Cow, not kebab. Is hard to describe exactly.

I hope everyone is understand. If not, you will seen soon enough. Is not long before the candles are lighted and things are become impaled clear.

[Image: pysMiaT.gif]
ah yes, vlad impale has return,

i too am concern about lack of halloweening,
but the friendly vlad has return, and is good

hello vlad weclome back to see you =)

if i forgot to say it, welcoming to vlad, is very happy

ah, yes, i rereading the post, and it understand. no lack of halooweening, but maybe a different?

different is not right word.
the spookies, is different but also a similar. is candy apple, but not bobbing for apple. not skeltal, but ghost
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Quote:different is not right word.
the spookies, is different but also a similar. is candy apple, but not bobbing for apple. not skeltal, but ghost

Probably...
You are either right or wrong.

I been itching to skewer someone since long times... I suggest take care, just so you know.
(10-27-2015, 02:02 PM)Vlad III Wrote: I been itching to skewer someone since long times... I suggest take care, just so you know.

Sweatdrop'n'

oof. well, um, in that case
Thanked by:
I can't be more spook'd what happen-ding?
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
I hope you don't impale everyone again. That would be awkward
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Gors
Is rude to say! Did you forget I am changed man? For this I am impale you. You are ghost so is not awkward!
Aw, dang. I realize too late that I should have trusted you
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Trust is precious. And so is patience. This time I will be gentle with you but next time won't spare you.

As for new thing... Or should I say old thing... Memories get foggy when you have lived more than centuries.

I am about to finish. Is really wicked... AH AH AH AH!!

[Image: clPBPYV.gif]
Today was funny. I worked on thing a lot. But I ran out of ink.

I killed a passersby to gather some blood. Killing sporadically should be okay. Is all right!

[Image: RluZqeQ.png]
Behold! Halloween is starting to manifest. Is exciting! This is part of thing I made. There are many other things. Be patient.

Today and tomorrow shall be special days.
This Halloween theme is so spooky I had a heart attack and died and now I'm a ghost.

Which is the best Halloween costume ever.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Hey parentes, don' t forgete to check you're kids Halloween Candies !

[Image: f464f738db.png]

Thanx Face Book
Yay, holiday of me and not of kebab.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Good evening, brave ones. I finished thing. Very spooky. Worked hard on it, day and night, along with Halloween skin. Is tiring! Had help from trustworthy warriors who lent me hands to combat the Turks in past lives and now are smart programmers.

Tonight... I showcase you... Grimoire of Wonders. Since I lived for centuries, I know many things about County of TVGR since it was small village. Is nostalgic.

I have written special spells casted here by many TVGR sorcerers since the beginning of times... By that, I mean I made collection of best TVGR quotes.

Read them if you dare...