Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR Thanksgiving Comic
All right. This is a comic I'm doing based on TSR's members though it starts out with two of my characters setting up the story.

The plot is this: After secluding himself for years, Jonathon wants to make a Thanksgiving day meal in honor of TSR's members for them helping his daughter Gabby pursue her artistic passions and helped her improve. Jon realizes this is a big undertaking and tries to get everything done days before the holiday. Some TSR members lend a hand and chaos ensues.

This comic will hopefully, be finished up in November as it would take me too long to do a Halloween comic.

NOTE: You can make suggestions. I might not be able to heed all of them, but I will try to keep your input in mind.

Here's the first page:

[Image: nqRPD10.jpg]
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Me, its what's for dinner. Or was that turkey?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
suggestion: have someone complain thanksgiving was a month ago (it's a canadian joke, see)
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: Omega
I'm kinda like the "I'm not used to commemorating this but I am aware of the meaning of this holiday* and I wish you all a fun time"

*Other than mass-killing and conquering native americans' lands, that is
Thanked by:
Okay. ^^;

(Both sides cheated each other later on and the first Thanksgiving included the first pilgrims' Native American friends, but I don't want to start an argument, especially not with you, man)
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by:
yeah, i didn't say that with the intent of flaming

I already included that little tidbit so people wouldn't counter me with that argument - what matters the most is the confraternization the holiday gives us, as we can't go back to the past and avoid shit from happening. That's life
Thanked by: SmithyGCN
I mean, I'm a pretty good baker. It's a little hard to carry things when you walk on all fours. And you're a mushroom tortoise. Who smokes.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Hiyna has to "Worriedly get a turkey" Because he himself is a bird
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I may be that turkey.
Thanked by:
ohh right, there should be a joke about someone going to buy a turkey in Turkey
Page 2.

[Image: CkoEvEK.jpg]

EDIT: For those of you who can't read my chickenscratch in the top right panel: Gabby's saying "Do you realize how long that would take!?"
God is good.  Big Grin

(10-21-2015, 01:02 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue

haha sure, go right ahead!
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Gotta give you credit Smithy, you do great work in short time.
Thanked by: E-Man