Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PK Strikes back
hi everybody, I haven't posted any pixel art in a while but I thought maybe you people might have some comments and/or criticisms for my current project:

[Image: KHjEmQF.png]

it's my family! (bottom right is still heavy wip)
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Damn that's nice. It'll be hard for me to criticize this, due to not knowing what your family looks like, and my pure skill in pixel art is still 'eh'. But the boys hair in the bottom left looks slightly lopsided. Or at least, the details in the hair make it look weird. This is still just going off opinion. One day... I'll be able to do this. That'll probably be the day y'all are the Vincent Van Gogh of pixel art. :p but really, awesome job!
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
Thanks for the input! I'll take a look at that hair.

In the mean time, I made a little progress on my dad.
[Image: ATkPy0C.png]

Also, I suppose it wouldn't hurt if you knew what these people were supposed to look like:

http://imgur.com/XtBdP0v
[Image: 1l5toBJ.png]

more progress on my dad... not so sure the shading on the grey part of his beard is working
Thanked by:
small blue shirt boy has slightly off hair (it looks off-center). The first guy with green shirt looks slightly off in style (he's the only one with black for nose holes, opposed to everyone else). I don't know if you're supposed to see the holes that well in that perspective, unless, of course, his nose shape is like that

I actually like the small 'inaccuracies' on the shapes - it makes the pieces more human, you know.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Phantom Killah