Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
I'd like to get my hands on some of the models from the game, but I don't know which tools and files are used to rip the models.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanked by:
(10-10-2015, 09:44 PM)KingJigglypuff Wrote: I'd like to get my hands on some of the models from the game, but I don't know which tools and files are used to rip the models.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

try to find "3D Models sanctuary" on google. and once you get to that page, look into "3d models extraction guide" and there's a list of the games where you can rip models from, including JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ASB.

I hope I could help you enough with this. and good luck.  Wink

PS: If you can't find it, just PM me, and I will reply you the link.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by: KingJigglypuff
Thanks for letting me know about this. I found the page just fine, but where would I get the .xfbin files?

Link for those who are also looking for it: http://3dmodelssanctuary.blogspot.com/p/...ge_28.html
Thanked by: