Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
could someone rip from Dirge of Cereberus?
i've noticed that no one has ripped from DoC

is the game unrippable?  i know it has a model veiwer in the game.
a friend of mine is doing animations and she wants models of the Tsviets for a project.

seeing as several charecters exist in Crisis Core in the same style as Dirge i'm only interested in a few of them

such as

Vincent (he is in CC but has no model in Crisis Core, I made a version useing CC assets of him in Turk form but there is'nt anything in CC that lets me make his current form)

Galian Beast
Chaos Vincent
Reeve
Weiss the imaculate
Nero the sable
Azul the cerulean
Shelk the transparent
Rosso the crimson
Argento 
Player Tsvet
Usher
[edit] PS2 Hojo just incase his quality is greater then his PSP model
as far as anything else

could someone rip the Shera stage?
and the Midgar Memorial? i've never been able to recreate it while keeping the poly count low enough to use properly
Thanked by:
I'd like to second this request, though for an unlisted character. I'd like a model of Professor Hojo...
Thanked by:
(10-07-2015, 07:01 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I'd like to second this request, though for an unlisted character. I'd like a model of Professor Hojo...

i've got one of him already from CC. there are charecters in DoC that don't show up in other games (or at least not in a fully rendered version)
would you like the CC version? i don't think it's up to TMR standards since i did'nt rip it myself?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vyzg32...j+file.zip
i can't remember who ripped them exactly i think it was either Xerox or Serra but whoever it was they uploaded them to the site but they never got posted for some odd reason. i've been slowly converting them and rigging them to MMD for animation projects and comics.
most of DoCs non human enemies show up in CC in almost the same exact style just different system quality and seeing as PS2 is older then PSP it might actually be a little better (just maybe..since Hojo did'nt have a HP model in CC since he was just an annoying evil NPC i wanted to kill.....but that would have caused a time paradox)
Thanked by: