Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories(GBA) Music & Sounds
So, I'm currently working on a KH fangame that improves on Kingdom Hearts; Chain of Memorie's battle system, but without the cards. I'm mostly doing this out of curiosity and for educational purposes. I've been accessing the debug menu of the game so I could record some of the frame data and whatnot, and I came across the sound library. I noticed that all of the sounds that I ripped correspond to that of the sound library. Although many people have ripped these sounds already, I created a .ZIP that contains all of the sounds used in the game, renamed according to the sound menu. This includes specific sounds, such as the keyblade hitting an object, the text beeping noise, and the oh-so iconic low-hp beeping noise. Enjoy! Wink

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/716lzgldrrgcuz...X.zip?dl=0
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon! " B)
Thanked by: mallerie, pacmaniac
Why not add these to tSoR? The only ones on there now are the voice files; the menu and battle sounds aren't on the site.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
(09-21-2015, 07:46 PM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: Why not add these to tSoR? The only ones on there now are the voice files; the menu and battle sounds aren't on the site.

Okay, will do. I'll remove the music, as advised by the site.
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon! " B)
Thanked by: puggsoy, Skyla Doragono