Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Koshstream RETURNS

I'm doin it. I'm streaming O_O

I have an Elgato Game Capture card finally, and I'm making good use of it. Come hang out with me - I'm celebrating my new card with some Mario Maker, and it'd be cool to celebrate it with some of you guys, too ;P

Also do talk in chat!! I like talkin/hangin out with you guys!!

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Shade, recme, DioShiba
Whew, wrapped up a session about an hour ago. Thanks, guys for coming out and watching my stream!
I had a great time. My last stream (about five hours long) should be archived and available. Feel free to check it out when you get a chance, if you want.

Basically: VGR guys visited, it was cool - then some guys came in and shared their level IDs with me and it ended up they were brutal as hell. Surprisingly I did about 4 out of 5 of the brutal challenges - there's still one outlier which I haven't gotten around to completing yet. I'll probably return to it tomorrow if I don't decide to play something else instead, rofl

Helmo visited, and his levels were nice and challenging. Everyone else's challenges were brutal and hellish. lmao

If my friend shows up, you might see me 1v1 my pal Aqua in Smash instead, or play Splatoon with another pal of mine. But nonetheless, I'll keep you posted when I do. Expect me about 6PM EST tomorrow, but I can't keep any promises lol.
Thanked by: recme
shiiit you should smash with some of your viewers.

hint hint Wink
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
First VOD is up!!

http://www.twitch.tv/kosheh/v/16515100

(09-18-2015, 05:49 AM)recme Wrote: shiiit you should smash with some of your viewers.

hint hint Wink

im scared to fight strangers. id rather just play with the people in my friends list.

hint hint Wink

(actually i kinda wonder if my stream is gonna get rekt if i try to play smash or splatoon sooo ill have to give either/or a shot)
Thanked by: recme, Maxpphire, DioShiba
Streaming again!

Just setting up - but today I'm playing Smash for a few hours with my pal Aqua. No challengers - just good ol' one-on-one ass-kicking.

http://www.twitch.tv/kosheh

EDIT: Stream over. No VOD this time because of some dillhole with the sense of humor of a highschooler in my Skype call.

PROTIP: It's alright to use profanity on my stream if you're on as a guest, but there's a few words you're certainly not allowed to say aaaaaaaand they were said tonight on stream. Multiple times. To the point where it's being said just to get under my skin. With Twitch there's no way to edit them, so I have no choice but to just delete them.

In the future I'll probably make a small Skype group of pals who I'll call and talk with in games, but yeah what I thought would be a cool opportunity just turned out to be completely embarassing.
Thanked by:
ANOTHER stream. This time, Splatoon!

http://www.twitch.tv/kosheh

No mic or camera this time (probably because there'd be so much salt in chat)
Thanked by: