Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hacking Ideas For: Spongebob Squarepants: Battle Of The Bikini Bottom (GBA)
Neutral 
This post is about hacking ideas for Spongebob Squarepants: Battle Of The Bikini Bottom for the Game Boy Advanced. (This is my first post. [P.s. Is a thread like a chat room? Or is it just like a fourm?]
Thanked by:
Hi, let me explain for you

1) If you have ideas to talk about, then you should talk about them immediately. Don't make a post introducing the fact that you have ideas and then not even start talking about them. Read other people's threads to get the idea

2) This entire website is a forum. A thread is a post on a forum that other people can reply to. I am posting inside of the thread that you made, which is on the vg-resource forum.

Also, if the topic is related to games, this should probably go in the gaming discussion section instead of general discussion. A moderator will move it for you, but you should know it for next time.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, Kosheh
Ok. I understand. Sorry about the thread being in a different place.
Thanked by:
Can somebody close this thread, please? It's outdated.
Thanked by:
If a thread is outdated and buried you can leave it there, no need to post in it just to have it closed. That said, it's now closed.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: