Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anvil's Forge
Hi everybody been a long time lurker but been occupado with a bunch of stuff until now and finally decided to register and put some of my works up

Part of my current project...but I have trouble with non realistic shading Tongue

[Image: iPivUJI.png]

IE my attempt
[Image: pNhTQXV.png]

I do an enormous amount of tinkering with 3D in my spare time/work when life doesnt throw me into chaos
[Image: wCkIsnu.png]

This one is from a previous failed project I wanted to do...lost interest but didnt want to dump the main character design of a sentient beard.
[Image: YL1fhaL.png]

I have had a big fixation on toon designs over the years, made this maybe 2 years ago
[Image: s4udhIo.png]

All in all I love the PS2 era reqs for modeling as it allows for a decent challenge working on detail, and it affords a more professional feel if done right compared to the new models where every micron is sculpted... now for UVs I'm not the best when it comes to simplicity as stated above for anime styled works, unless I am working on a 2d image lmao...if anyone feels they could help me out feel free to drop me a pm because I noticed many users excel at it Smile
Thanked by: Virt
Started to choose my base color palette for image 1 in first post, just need to adjust shaders, normal maps, etc then its time for some simple details Tongue

[Image: nkpQW7G.png]
Thanked by: supersmashball
These are coming along really nicely.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: