Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Current Projects.
My current projects could use your help as I'm only one person and would like to get these models submitted quicker than I currently am, for now only Elebits until my other games are approved.

Spectrobes Origins
Okami(Wii)
Elebits
Centipede: Infestation(Wii)

There are a ton of objects in the Elebit files, 1,426 to be specific.

I've already uploaded a few enemies to get the game on the site. here are the models, it includes all enemies/stages/map objects. If you want to start ripping yourself, just use BrawlBox to export them to .dae.

Please reply with the models(Preferably the file name) you rip so others don't waste their time on something that's already been submitted, have fun!
Thanked by: OS-PRIME, Ton, tmason101
(09-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Hallowpape Wrote: My current projects could use your help as I'm only one person and would like to get these models submitted quicker than I currently am, for now only Elebits until my other games are approved.

Spectrobes: Origins
Okami(Wii)
Elebits

There are a ton of objects in the Elebit files, 1,426 to be specific.

I've already uploaded a few enemies to get the game on the site. here are the models, it includes all enemies/stages/map objects. If you want to start ripping yourself, just use BrawlBox to export them to .dae.

Please reply with the models(Preferably the file name) you rip so others don't waste their time on something that's already been submitted, have fun!
I'll check that out later today. If I see something i like, I'll export it.

Thanked by:
Uploading the rest of the enemies.

stg04_01\stg04_01_disp01.brres ripped and uploaded.
Thanked by:
I got used to rip models from Spectrobes Origins with 3D Ripper DX... I'd wanted to give a try with the BRRES ripping method, but right now I have some problems with my HD, and with the ripping of 3DS roms raw models.

I hope you get the help you need. since Spectrobes Origin and Okami seemed abandoned for so long.

PS: I haven't seen models from Elebits since I never played that game. Tongue
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:
Here are the models for Spectrobes Origins, same process as Elebits, Enjoy.

These are currently waiting approval.

I've also obtained a copy of a Centipede: Infestation(Wii), once it's approved I'll post the models.
Thanked by: