Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What game should I rip next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Mario Game
25.00%
1 25.00%
A Kirby Game
25.00%
1 25.00%
A Sonic Game
0%
0 0%
A Zelda Game
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Could Somebody Make a Batch Converter for GTX?
Exactly what the title says. Does anybody think they can make this?
It's only because I have about 74 folders with about 1,336 GTX files.
It can be for any alpha-supported image type.
Thanks in advance!
[Image: 3oEduVuAsde9E8A716.gif][Image: ness_stamp_by_yukidarkfan.png]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-7082-7654
Add me sometime. I've got Smash, Mario Kart, and a few others!
Thanked by:
It'd be great if you could give us some samples to work with. I made a converter for GTX files from Patapon 1 and 2 but I don't know if they're the same format.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(09-12-2015, 11:13 PM)puggsoy Wrote: It'd be great if you could give us some samples to work with. I made a converter for GTX files from Patapon 1 and 2 but I don't know if they're the same format.

I assume he's talking about the Wii U's GTX Image Format.
Samples
Thanked by:
Code:
for /R %%a IN (*.gtx) DO "*PATH TO TEXCONV2 FOLDER*\texconv2.exe" -i "%%a" -o "%%~dpna.dds"

Put that in a .BAT file, then copy it and run just the batch file to whatever folder you want to convert the files in the folders for. The DDS files will be in the same folder as the GTX textures when it's done converting instead of going to the "Convert" folder.

Code:
for /R %%a IN (*.gtx) DO "*PATH TO TEXCONV2 FOLDER*\texconv2.exe" -i "%%a" -f GX2_SURFACE_FORMAT_TCS_R8_G8_B8_A8_SRGB -o "%%~dpna.gtx"

And this .BAT file will pre-convert them to the "lossless" format, you can run that before the other one if you need to.
Thanked by: puggsoy, supersmashball