Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping the Echoes Of Time Mercenaries....
It always bugged me the fact that they were never added, and now that I've gotten a wee bit better at ripping mugshots... Sort of... Here's the few I got so far...

[Image: the_forgotten_mugshots_by_sharottodarkheart-d98dv0y.png]

Here's a list of all the names of the mercenaries (Those crossed out have been found already):
  • Aline
  • Amenhart
  • Del Dee
  • Elen Dok
  • Gerald
  • Koo EL
  • Rid Dek
  • Uruha
Do people want me to continue ripping them? Or am I just waisting my time???

I also plan to add Celeb's pleasant face at some point... Though that will be a more bit I guess....
Thanked by:
(09-04-2015, 07:32 PM)Sharotto Wrote: Do people want me to continue ripping them? Or am I just waisting my time???

You wanting them ripped, or just wanting to rip them, is more than enough of a reason. TSR is a resource for sprites from any and every game, and unless a developer doesn't want them on the site (which has only happened once or twice, and only because the game wasn't publicly released at the time), then we encourage any rips.
I'm sure that TKGB doubted anybody would make much use of his Puggsy rips, but they are what brought me to this site, and look what happened; I've learned how to rip various resources, I help with submissions, and this site has been a large source of incentive and motivation for me as a programmer. The community has also been a place where I've met heaps of great people, and has made a significant impact on my life.

Seriously, never underestimate how much a simple sprite rip can mean. It's never a waste of time Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
(09-05-2015, 12:05 AM)puggsoy Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 07:32 PM)Sharotto Wrote: Do people want me to continue ripping them? Or am I just waisting my time???

You wanting them ripped, or just wanting to rip them, is more than enough of a reason. TSR is a resource for sprites from any and every game, and unless a developer doesn't want them on the site (which has only happened once or twice, and only because the game wasn't publicly released at the time), then we encourage any rips.
I'm sure that TKGB doubted anybody would make much use of his Puggsy rips, but they are what brought me to this site, and look what happened; I've learned how to rip various resources, I help with submissions, and this site has been a large source of incentive and motivation for me as a programmer. The community has also been a place where I've met heaps of great people, and has made a significant impact on my life.

Seriously, never underestimate how much a simple sprite rip can mean. It's never a waste of time Smile

Thank you~ I shall continue to try to rip the remaining mercenaries... And also rip Celeb's missing mug~
Thanked by: puggsoy
If I ended up having help from Ashley and Red to rip the last few, as I was too side tracked to finish them off... They've not been accepted on Sprite Rescourse yet, but they're here if anyone wants to see them...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: