Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Digimon All-Star Rumble ios
Question 
Please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong area I'm new to the forums Embarassed

So we have Digimon models from DMO but I have question what would it take to rip models from All-star Rumble?

There are two Digimon that currently only exist in that game, Aegisdramon and Shoutmon DX

I found a torrent for the game but no clue how to rip the IOS at all.  Me and some buddies have tried but have failed miserably can someone help? Sad
Thanked by:
(08-24-2015, 05:31 PM)clonesaiga Wrote: Please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong area I'm new to the forums Embarassed

So we have Digimon models from DMO but I have question what would it take to rip models from All-star Rumble?

There are two Digimon that currently only exist in that game, Aegisdramon and Shoutmon DX

I found a torrent for the game but no clue how to rip the IOS at all.  Me and some buddies have tried but have failed miserably can someone help? Sad

You can dump the games ISO's by using special software on a modified console if you have the game disc. Not sure how to do it using just an ISO.

Thanked by: