Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lunar 2, Monsters and Bosses
I have this project in mind, i did the harder of all wich is Flame Fang. it was Really hard because it is originally transparent.
The arent all finished but i will finish them and its moves too.
Maybe anyone can help me, and the final note. I use this for my game made with Rpg Maker, but i want to share this anyway.
I know that the enemies tilesets are already in Spriters, but it is better if we have them all assembled.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
This looks good, but the fireball sheet seems to be the best one since it uses one row for each animation and has them properly labeled (idle, hit, etc.). You should do that with all the sheets.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Mortifier777
(08-19-2015, 02:23 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: This looks good, but the fireball sheet seems to be the best one since it uses one row for each animation and has them properly labeled (idle, hit, etc.). You should do that with all the sheets.

Thanks man, yes that is true! i will do that, one row for each animation, That damn Flame Fang took me 3 hours to do, i did it with Psx V Ram parts, the program i use to do rips REALLY fast is Sprite Tracer, you must use it man, it will make your rips easier, the Ghaleon sheet you did for me can be done with this method Big Grin , as i said before, one rip of a monster with this program can take only 5 minutes.
Thanked by: