Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Aaand I'm back.
Hey there guys. Sorry that I disappeared. I'll fill you in on why.

I was living in Ethiopia for the last few years and I decided to move back to America. During that time a lot of things seemed to happen. For one thing there was a fire in my house (bedroom to be specific) and everything that was important to me turned into nothing but ashes... except FOR MY DOCUMENTS WHICH HAPPENED TO BE BARELY UNTOUCHED. The cause of it, as investigators from the police told me, was faulty wiring in the lighting system. He said that the fire started out at the light switch and sparks started and hit the bed... Which started an inferno. So I went on a rather long and tiresome journey to the US embassy to get a new passport and to the immigration office to get a new ethiopian visa. It just so happened to be that my visa had already been expired for a few months so I had to pay a penalty fine of $10 per day since the day it was expired... Which I should say equaled to around $900. But after all that, I am here in Dallas, Texas enjoying the burning hot sun. So yeah, that's about it and I guess I'm back.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
I'm sorry to hear about all that awful stuff, but I'm glad to see you are back. I was literally just wondering where you were again yesterday.
Thanked by: ~Axis~, psychospacecow
Yikes. Here I thought you were still in Ethiopia (and I was actually gonna ask if you saw Obama since he's been visiting last week, lol. I saw a very familiar city name turn up in the news which in turn made me think of you!) but turns out the reason for your absence was not a particularly good one, but a rather harrowing one. Very Sad

Sorry to hear about all that's happened, but uhhhh
welcome back, regardless! o/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Welcome back! I was wondering where you went, but DANG, I didn't expect anything like that to have happened. I hope things have been getting better for you, though.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Damn, that's pretty rough. Welcome back though.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Oh, man. That all sucks really bad. : <

Hope you're settling in okay, it's good to see you back!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thank you all for your greetings. Everything is going smoothly for me now so no worries here. Smile

@Kosheh : Yeah I saw Obama in the news and I was happy to see him visit Ethiopia.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
TEXAS FOR LIFE MAN!
Oh man that's terrible Sad Good to hear you're OK though, and glad to see you back Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Wish I knew what to tell ya. Its good to hear from you though, Blur.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: ~Axis~
Thanks guys!
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Sounds like you had a rather rough welcome back to the US but I'm glad to hear you're at least back on your feet and taking it in stride. Best of luck sorting all of that out but welcome back in the meantime!
Man, yeah, seriously - sympathy goes out to you. That's really horrid stuff. Glad to know that you're on your feet though and everything is going well again. It's good to have you back!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you