Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dark Bowser - Super Smash Bros. for WiiU style
Model is up on tMR!
A render I made using the model
[Image: hn13q6z.png]
"Someday... I'm gonna make you eat those words. Someday... revenge will be mine."
Thanked by: iyenal
Can't wait to see that finished.
(Maybe when WiiU hacking gets good this could be in sm4sh?)

Thanked by:
good! hehehhe
Thanked by:
(07-29-2015, 12:30 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: Can't wait to see that finished.
(Maybe when WiiU hacking gets good this could be in sm4sh?)

That would be awesome Big Grin
"Someday... I'm gonna make you eat those words. Someday... revenge will be mine."
Thanked by:
Just thought I would give an update as to how the textures are going so far

[Image: ZsRW4ic.png]
I am working on the high-res colour maps and specular maps. I have yet to begin the normal maps (for these I will try 2 methods: Baking from a High-poly sculpt and baking from a Bump map to see which yields better results)
Thanked by:
Coming along well!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I have finished all of the textures (I'll post a screenshot sometime tomorrow or the day after)
Is anyone good at rigging and skinning who wants to try their hand at this? Because tbh it's not one of my strong points.
Thanked by: Ton
Made a Render of what it could look like in-game using Cycles
[Image: bpdevbL.jpg]
Thanked by: Ton, iyenal
Nice work!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Sorry about the silence for the last couple of weeks, been busy with work at University.
Just wanting to let everyone know that the offer to anyone wanting to rig the model is still open, but if nobody wants to I'll see what I can do. Basically in that case it will take a while to do and the result may not be as clean.
that texture is awesome!
Thanked by: TheWalshinator
i approve
Thanked by:
This looks amazing!
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon! " B)
Thanked by:
Hey guys, sorta forgot about this for a while but I managed to finish it after a few hours of solid work. I'll be updating the original post tonight or tomorrow (whenever I upload it) with the download link and a render. Keep your eyes peeled Wink
Model has been submitted and is awaiting approval on tMR, in the meantime the original post has been updated with a render and download link for those who want to get their hands on the model as soon as possible for whatever reason.