Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kamen Rider Storm Heroes for iOS & Android
With the recent jump to iOS devices for most franchises, it was only a matter of time before Kamen Rider got one called Kamen Rider Storm Heroes which can be purchased in the states via the android market place & google play.

The reason why I brought this up is because I rig up models for MikuMikuDance and a lot of my forte is with Kamen Rider models so once the models from Climax Heroes on the PS2 & the Wii along with the BattRide War games on the PS3, I was wondering about the models for the rider after Gaim, which is Drive, the current running show.

A good chunk of Drive's stuff is in the game/Along with rider allies, vehicles, weapons, grunts, and etc. from what I covered from FaceBook friends playing the game and I'd love to have those models.

That's the tricky part.

Me and another buddy by the name of YuuyaTails are working together to crack this format and rip the models. Yuuyatails managed to get the batch file for the game and got Disunity to get the stuff out since Kamen Rider Storm Heroes uses the Unity engine for the game.

Yuuyatails also got a model out of the game but everything was in a .Bin format. I looked at the Texture Asset file and found this thread for a PNG extracter: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27328.html

While it converted, it didn't show an image at all so, I'm deciding to make this thread to get some insight on how to convert the .Bin format to get the model converted to something like OBJ & the textures into formats we both can use and who knows? I might even submit them to the site. I'd have to talk to Yuuytails about that.

Here's the model that Yuuyatails extracted recently: mega:#!KxlgnbYB!oUiu7Sp2OHiD7ycVxbSAY5XuVpYkYW6A5TU2ON40wR8
I couldn't link it because it went to a different site instead of Mega. Copy & paste the link into the browser in order to get the folder.

Judging from the V4 in the folder name, I'm guessing the model could be Drive's Dead Heat form or it could be Type Formula. Not sure.

If anyone can help us out, we'd both greatly appreciate it.
Thanked by:
Me and Zeltrax are still trying to figure out what textures format it contains and how to extract its rig data without losing the weight map data. Even Unity Importer 1.0 beta 8 was unable to extract both texture files and pre-rig weight map data.

The reason me and Zeltrax want to extract models from the game with their rigging weight data intact is that sometimes it takes too long for us to rig the models.

The game is made using Unity version 4.6.5 patch 4, if you need some clues.
Thanked by: