Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
In need of someone with a wii u with low enough firmware to rip files and MK8
I need the dlc .tik files for 0005000C-1010EC00 the usa dlc. They can be found in the dlc's system/02/title.tik or whatever. Trying to rip hyrule circuit. Strange thing is that with no .tik I can download. The strange thing is replacing the first C with an E in that nus allows me to download it with no tik, but the course folders only have "course_muunt_200.byaml" and "course_maptexture.bflim"
Thanked by:
I don't think there are any public tools for dumping stuff.
Thanked by:
(07-05-2015, 06:19 AM)Hiccup Wrote: I don't think there are any public tools for dumping stuff.

There are...

Thanked by:
Please elaborate. Tongue
Thanked by:
If all else fails, you can ask some admins here for wiiu stuff. Try messaging RTB.

Thanked by:
I know there are public tools for extracting disk dumps.

But are there now tools for creating disk/eShop dumps?
Thanked by:
(07-05-2015, 11:40 AM)Hiccup Wrote: I know there are public tools for extracting disk dumps.

But are there now tools for creating disk/eShop dumps?

NUS Downloader, Uwizard, CDecrypt.

No one know how to dumps a game disk, just yet.

Thanked by:
(07-04-2015, 12:03 PM)Telespentry Wrote: I need the dlc .tik files for 0005000C-1010EC00 the usa dlc. They can be found in the dlc's system/02/title.tik or whatever. Trying to rip hyrule circuit. Strange thing is that with no .tik I can download. The strange thing is replacing the first C with an E in that nus allows me to download it with no tik, but the course folders only have "course_muunt_200.byaml" and "course_maptexture.bflim"

The MK8 DLC files are in the update/patch data. The actual DLC files are just small keys that unlock the stuff for use in-game. It was Nintendo's way of preventing errors for people to play online. The update also downloads its own ticket which means it'll decrypt the data just fine. And just a hint, if using a certain wizard-y program, just leave the version number blank. It'll auto find the latest update data for you.
I post stuff randomly. I hope you people like what gets posted.
Thanked by: