Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello! (๑θ ◡ θ๑)
Hello, everybody! My name's Poof (but you can call me "Puff" if you want!). I've been meaning to join this website for a while, but I haven't had a chance. Well, hello! {nervous laughing}

I'll sometimes reference an old meme here and there (such as Doge, hte spagheti, etc.) but it'll be very rarely. Uh ...I don't really watch TV much so ...there's not really a chance I'll understand something someone says about one. I think that's about it! Oh -- I will probably use an emoticon similar to the one in the name of this thread, when I make one. But, once again ...that will be rare (rarer than the outdated memes).

Yep. That's it! Wink
Thanked by:
Welcome to the site! If you have anything you wish to contribute (whether it be your art or your own thoughts), don't be shy about doing so!

Anyway, I'm cool with you using memes on occasion, but be careful about using that Doge meme (especially on DA) because I know this guy who thinks that it is the dog of the devil or something. Tongue

By the way, judging by your avatar, I take it that you're a fan of the Final Fantasy games?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: ghostri
Hey Poof, welcome to the Resource! Occasional memes are fine, they can still be funny when used sparingly Wink Like E-Man said, if you have something you want to share or contribute feel free to. If you need help with anything we're also glad to give a hand. Of course, if you just wanna hang about that's fine too.

In any case, enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: E-Man, ghostri
Well, we are not internet nazis so you can use them! Just don't go overboard - everything that is in excess is bad!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy, E-Man, ghostri
Thank you! I promise to use my meme-ing when absolutely necessary (when someone is in dire need of a meme)! Have a good day!!
[Image: aigis-run.gif]
Thanked by:
So, just to put this on the table so you don't feel any reason to giggle to yourself, we understand that you're using an alternate account after your previous one was banned because you clearly were attempting to spam the forum.

So with that out of the way, it'd be nice to get to know the real you, should this be it or not. Welcome to the forum - we are a friendly bunch, and we're happy to have you if you're actually happy to be here.

Welcome. Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kosheh
(07-02-2015, 09:47 AM)Dazz Wrote: So, just to put this on the table so you don't feel any reason to giggle to yourself, we understand that you're using an alternate account after your previous one was banned because you clearly were attempting to spam the forum.

So with that out of the way, it'd be nice to get to know the real you, should this be it or not. Welcome to the forum - we are a friendly bunch, and we're happy to have you if you're actually happy to be here.

Welcome. Smile

wait, if this happened, then
no way

given that it was just this morning and I grieved the loss of a good, potential poster, you're telling us it's little banana shrek?

If so, then Internet God has truly smiled upon me today, for my long-lost little brother has been given a second chance to prove his worth. 
Never fear, poofpuff, for it's become my divine internet mission to show that you're worth your weight in posts. (●`・ω・)ゞ
You've got shittons of camaraderie as it stands. Show 'em what you're made of, kid, and my hope in this forum's future will have been restored when I blow this Internet popsicle joint, once and for all.
Are you in or are you out?

p.s. PRIMARY TIP FOR COOL KIDS #1: Only meme when inevitable. If your posts are soaked in memery, your lack of originality shines through. Try to find other means to make other users like you than to use humor's sloppy seconds.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man
(07-02-2015, 11:11 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 09:47 AM)Dazz Wrote: So, just to put this on the table so you don't feel any reason to giggle to yourself, we understand that you're using an alternate account after your previous one was banned because you clearly were attempting to spam the forum.

Welcome. Smile

wait, if this happened, then
no way

given that it was just this morning and I grieved the loss of a good, potential poster, you're telling us it's little banana shrek?

If so, then Internet God has truly smiled upon me today, for my long-lost little brother has been given a second chance to prove his worth. 
Never fear, poofpuff, for it's become my divine internet mission to show that you're worth your weight in posts. (●`・ω・)ゞ
You've got shittons of camaraderie as it stands. Show 'em what you're made of, kid, and my hope in this forum's future will have been restored when I blow this Internet popsicle joint, once and for all.
Are you in or are you out?

p.s. PRIMARY TIP FOR COOL KIDS #1: Only meme when inevitable. If your posts are soaked in memery, your lack of originality shines through. Try to find other means to make other users like you than to use humor's sloppy seconds.

I am blessed to be meme-d on, on this glorious day. I'm really happy to be back in the meme-ing game!! I promise that I won't let any of you down!! {clenches fist} Thank you for the meme tip. I will meme when my time comes. uwu
[Image: aigis-run.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-02-2015, 11:34 AM)poofpuff Wrote: I am blessed to be meme-d on, on this glorious day. I'm really happy to be back in the meme-ing game!! I promise that I won't let any of you down!! {clenches fist} Thank you for the meme tip. I will meme when my time comes. uwu

I await the day that poofpuff delivers to us the nice meme.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: