Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vacationing in a Greece Trap
Since it's approaching that time, I may as well bring this up now. On Friday, my family and I are going to take a vacation for about a week or so on one of Greece's islands. Even though the place is supposed to have good wi-fi, I wouldn't count on it since some of my vacation homes in Europe might not have the best connection in spite of that promise. On top of that, I'm sure my folks have ideas to keep me out of the vacation home, which means less time to do anything computer related. I just wanted to give you guys the head's up in case you're wondering why I'll be harder to reach all throughout next week.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
See you when you get back!
Thanked by:
And I'm back, guys! Before I go into a few highlights of the trip, I want to show you guys some photos of the island of Crete taken with my 3DS camera.

[Image: KC2JTLj.png]

It was a really good place to visit. Besides swimming in the pool near the vacation villa, I also went to this cool beach, ate plenty of seafood, and rode a paddle boat.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Shade, psychospacecow