Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone interested?
Tell me what kind of skills you have or anything that maybe of importance.
Thanked by:
Not to be rude, but will you please stop making your text red? I've seen you do it in all your posts and it's very distracting.

As for this thread, I don't know why you need us to tell you our skills if you never made it clear about what you have in mind. Is it a fan game or anything like that? Just hand us some specific details and we'll see if we can help you or not.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I'm a fully trained birthday clown. I can juggle coconuts, breath fire, ride a unicycle, sing relevant songs, and perform coconut related card trick. I also have a decent Obama impresion, and a less than decent Christopher Walken. I do birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, weddings, funerals, Viking funerals, telegrams, church functions, secular functions, adult parties, (not a euphemism) adult parties, (euphemism) poltical rallies, Christenings, baptizings, video game Let's Plays, video game tournament commentary, Sunday services, Saturday services, public defendings, Silent Library knock-offs, fraternity hazings, and I'll tell your spouse you want a divorce. Legally ordained minister, proud member of the Arkansan Clown and Mime Worker's Union. I don't know if this is relevant to what you need, you didn't post anything at all. I'm just spitballing here and assuming.

My rate is $10 per hour.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
I know how to make sounds much like that of a flatulent man with the spacing between my neck and shoulder. I also am good at balancing eggs on a flat surface
This sure is a great thread with an informative OP.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]