Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Wonderful 101 WEM sound effects
I'd like to ask for some help converting the sound effects from The Wonderful 101 into a playable format, please. The sounds are stored in .bnk files which are easy enough to get into with TGE's wwise BNK quickbms script, but the .WEM files that are extracted are unable to be converted with ww2ogg because the format is different somehow.
I did some looking around and came across a XeNTaX thread about this and managed to get some information, ran the .WEM files through ima_rejigger2, and used the bms script on the second page to actually convert the sounds to wav, however most of them do not play and the ones that do have a weird static sound over them even though I can still hear the sound effect underneath.

I was hoping that somebody would be willing to help take a look at this and see if they can figure it out. I may have just missed a step or something in the XeNTaX thread I posted, but I would really appreciate it if someone else would help me with this. I've got a bunch of WEM files right here for anyone who's interested. If anyone could please help with this it'd make things a million times easier for me since I wouldn't have to manually record everything anymore.
Thanked by:
Hate to be all loud but can anybody help me with this? This game has absolutely amazing sound design and I'd love to get it archived.
Thanked by: