Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help with Sprite flash animation.
I had some help from the amazing e-man with a flash animation a while ago. He's no longer available to help me any further so I was wondering if anyone could help me update it and change some bits and bobs.

Here is the original video that E-man helped me with.

https://vimeo.com/126620106
password mariodemo

It was built in Adobe Flash and I have the original flash files which I can send. I like the animation but I need to add in a few things: I need the sprite to fly for a little while, then bash into something, fall down, pick himself up, dust himself off and run and fly again.

I'm james948 on Skype if you'd like to help. I need to get this done really soon as I have previews for my show in less than two weeks.

all best,
James.
Thanked by:
Personally, if I were to make something like this I would actually code it up as a game (only including the mechanics that are necessary of course), and record gameplay (or hard-coded actions). This would give more consistent and realistic results. That said, I'm a programmer so of course that's what I'd be most comfortable with Tongue

I've dabbled a little bit in Flash, if I had the time right now I would have liked to give this a shot but unfortunately I don't. Hopefully someone else can help you finish it!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Yes. that's not a bad idea. But I lack the ability to do that too and I figured flash might be easier!
Thanks so much for the suggestion.
Thanked by:
(06-18-2015, 04:47 AM)bongobong Wrote: Yes. that's not a bad idea. But I lack the ability to do that too and I figured flash might be easier!
Thanks so much for the suggestion.

I have seen some tutorials on flash animation, that cover some excellent concepts.

I can try to find them if you'd like.
Be warned, though... PONIES...
But, that doesn't make them any less relevant, as the information provided is useful for any flash animation! (or keyframe-based animations, in general)

You still seeking help?
Thanked by: