Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sea of Thieves (HOLY HECK)
One of the games that Microsoft presented at E3, Sea of Thieves is an upcoming title being developed by Rare! It's a sea faring game of a pirate nature that looks stunning, all the while charming. IMO of course. Anywho here's the trailer, feel free to discuss. I'm honestly disappointed that a lot of people are writing it off. I remember a year ago after Black Flag people were chomping at the bit for a full fledged pirate game. Then here comes one, and lo and behold it's from a company that's had a knack for charm and impact but nobody's carers. Buncha dinguses if you ask me.

[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
I'm more interested in the possiblities that this game will bring us. Rare hasn't got a chance to flex its creative muscles in years, so I want to see if they still got the magic when creating this game.

Also, any references to Project Dream are almost a given! Big Grin
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: