Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there anybody here? I need a bigger gun. - Xenoblade Chronicles X
There wasn't a topic for this game yet, and now that a American and European release date has finally been announced...

The next massive sci-fi role-playing game from Monolith Soft, the creators of Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade Chronicles, comes exclusively to Wii U. A terrible intergalactic war leaves just a handful of Earth survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment. Players engage in battles against powerful creatures of all forms and sizes using the deep battle system that builds on the triumphs of Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii.

I am, extremely hyped for this game.

The release date was kind of a let down because it expected this game to be released somewhere this summer. But apparently it's really going to be a holiday tittle. But at least it's coming out!

The world looks massive, the battle system seems interesting and different enough from it's predecessor to get excited about and the soundtrack ( composed by Hiroyuki Sawano who also did the soundtrack for anime's like Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill and Seraph of the End ) sounds great with such a grand feeling in all kinds of styles.

[Image: Xenoblade_X_Boxart_Japan.png]

. Customizing "everything about the main character's appearance, including gender, shapes, height, skin color, voice and tattoos."
. Multiple, chooseable character classes
. The ability to ride and control weaponised mechs, known as Skells.
. A massive open world, all of which is explorable.

INFO
[Image: hnMDWvN.png]
Thanked by:
ANNOUNCED FOR EUROPE TODAY
[Image: DHOw64V.jpg]

i'm not sure if it's also for USA, but it probably is. would be pretty weak otherwise.

the orginal Xenoblade Chronicles is also available now for the Wii u E-shop as a Wii virtual console tittle. for just 20 fucking bucks
Which is hilarious to say the leats; not only is the 3DS port worth nothing anymore now; but also the orginal wii version is available for pretty much everyone with a wii u now. sorry scalpers.
Thanked by:
(08-05-2015, 06:33 AM)Darky Wrote: ANNOUNCED FOR EUROPE TODAY
[img width=500]http://i.imgur.com/DHOw64V.jpg[/img]

i'm not sure if it's also for USA, but it probably is. would be pretty weak otherwise.

no you guys are probably getting that and we're getting stuck with the other parts of the package as pre-order bonuses across 3 different retailers. that's usually how these things work

(08-05-2015, 06:33 AM)Darky Wrote: the orginal Xenoblade Chronicles is also available now for the Wii u E-shop as a Wii virtual console tittle. for just 20 fucking bucks
Which is hilarious to say the leats; not only is the 3DS port worth nothing anymore now; but also the orginal wii version is available for pretty much everyone with a wii u now. sorry scalpers.

I

[Image: KqmxDvf.gif]
(this gif never gets old)

I fucking bought this months ago BECAUSE I wanted to play it on my Wii U
Thanks Nintendo. :/

oh wait a second this is Europe and the release schedules for these stateside are all messed up
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
in the mean time at PAX a special edition was also announced for North America!

pre-orders just started in europe for their version, i already got my pre-order. i wish it also includes the life unit USB stick with some tracks on it. it's design is such a cool idea.
Thanked by:
(09-10-2015, 07:07 AM)Darky Wrote: in the mean time at PAX a special edition was also announced for North America!

pre-orders just started in europe for their version, i already got my pre-order. i wish it also includes the life unit USB stick with some tracks on it. it's design is such a cool idea.

Pre-orders also just went up at Gamestop yesterday.
Apparently it's online-only, but people are saying the SKU is showing up now in stores and you can pre-order it?

I managed to secure one, and I think the USB drive is kinda dumb - if anything I think it'll be the first time I mess around with a USB stick to make it actually good and store more than 4GB of data.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: