Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Bushday
Yes I'm clearly the best at titles can't you tell

Have a radtastic birthday, Random Talking Bush! Get yourself a cake with berries on it Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Random Talking Bush
Happy DayBush!!

I hope you have a good one with all the birds!!!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Happy birthday to the coolest bush Mario has ever walked by!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
This must be....the weirdest birthday for you ever, RTB. HBD, and may there be no leaks at your birthday party; figurative or literal. ('A`)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
HBD RTB

Your present is internet fame.
Hope you enjoy :p
(06-13-2015, 11:07 AM)Kosheh Wrote: This must be....the weirdest birthday for you ever, RTB. HBD, and may there be no leaks at your birthday party; figurative or literal. ('A`)
No kidding. I've really riled up the Smash Bros. fanbase at the moment, got at least a few dozen complaints on Twitter and counting... I think I'm gonna get some sleep and think about all this tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks. Embarassed
Thanked by: ~Axis~
(06-13-2015, 11:17 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 11:07 AM)Kosheh Wrote: This must be....the weirdest birthday for you ever, RTB. HBD, and may there be no leaks at your birthday party; figurative or literal. ('A`)
No kidding. I've really riled up the Smash Bros. fanbase at the moment, got at least a few dozen complaints on Twitter and counting... I think I'm gonna get some sleep and think about all this tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks. Embarassed

I think the funniest part is that it'll all be water under the bridge tomorrow, unless Sakurai personally calls you out during the Direct

I hope he does, because it'd be hilarious, but it's probably very very highly unlikely.
In any case, just remain calm, friend. Enjoy your special day and the rest of this community will try to get you out of any jam that shows up.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Wait, what? What am I missing I don't keep up with Smashenanigans please enlighten me

(Perhaps one someone can privately message me as I want this topic to stay about our special bush's birthday)
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: ~Axis~
(06-13-2015, 11:43 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wait, what? What am I missing I don't keep up with Smashenanigans please enlighten me

(Perhaps one someone can privately message me as I want this topic to stay about our special bush's birthday)

To keep it really small, I'll uh... I'll PM you

EDIT: Just kidding! While keeping it spoiler free, RTB basically...spoiled most of the contents of tomorrow Nintendo's Direct through datamining. The entire internet went apeshit, and while this translated into ridiculous hits for Youtube personalities and cheers of joy from the Smash community there's a whole 'nother camp of the Smash community who's completely livid with him spoiling the fun.
Apparently it was just RTB "sharing info with some of his friends" but then a push became a shove and now RTB has an illegitimate social media baby on his doorstep

Many people are joking that Reggie is going to come to RTB's door and kill him
and RTB's Twitter feed is full of these
Thanked by: ~Axis~, puggsoy
Happy birthday, RTB!

Congrats on being the most popular guy on the internet. : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Congrats RTB! You'll forever be

our boy...
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
What a coincidence. Hey, happy 25th birthday though! Just focus on eating your cake and drown out whatever Smash BS people hurl at you today.

[Image: cb0c6c7b22a20bd96b5422ac2d3ae60a.jpg]
Unless your cake looks like this.

Rest well, dude.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Happy birthday, RTB! What better way to spend it than hiding from crazy twitter people?
Have a talking random day bush.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]