Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGCraft
Hello everyone! I am proud to announce the official opening of VGCraft, the official DYKG/VGFacts/VG Resource Minecraft server! We've been testing for a while now but keep in mind that we just launched and there may be bugs. We also have a Mumble server and a dedicated subreddit, the details of all of which can be found below!

Server: mc.brokenrevolution.com
Mumble: mumble.brokenrevolution.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCraft/

Come join us and enjoy! And of course, if there are any issues or you have any comments or suggestions, please post them here or on the subreddit!
oh, minecraft

great. ill join up later and build an apartment building. any loser from VGR is free to flop in it so long as you bring your own bed (BYOB) and door sign
rip an ingame mountain as i mine it to make the stone of the apartment complex

also, is it survival or creative? or can I harangue the moderation to switch it?

EDIT: Went in. It's insanely colonized. What.
Okay nevermind maybe I'll come in sometime and build a small enclave where VGR users can hang out.

(06-12-2015, 08:31 PM)Petie Wrote: Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCraft/

How is it that our brand new VGR Minecraft server has a subreddit and the actual site itself (VGResource) doesn't?

brb making it rn so i can be admin and u cant LOL
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Heh,
That's nice. Maybe I can see if there /is/ a pixel art section.
Problem is, I can't connect to the server.
Thanked by:
When did you try? I had taken it down for about 10 minutes this morning to update it so give it another shot - it's definitely up now.

There is no dedicated pixel art section but it is encouraged and you can build it in your own area. If there's enough demand, we'll see about opening up a dedicated area for it.
Thanked by:
It certainly makes a lot of sense to a a focus on pixel art on that server considering what kind of community this is. With that said, some kind of showcase for the best Minecraft pixel art creations sounds like a great idea to me.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: xXJubricataXx
Regardless of where they're built though, I'll be able to move them to wherever we set up the showcase if/when it happens. I definitely like the idea though.
Thanked by: E-Man