Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Splatoon Models?
Tongue 
I love the art style of this game, and all the characters. The enemies really are something awesome for me because I love Octopi, and they're so goofy looking. So I was wondering if someone could figure up a way to rip the models of the enemies and bosses at least? Or even just DJ Octavio as seen in the final battle and in the snow-globe thing. I'd love to add these characters to my collection.
Thanked by:
I think it will be a long time before we get those models; I think they only ones people are really digging up at the moment are from mario games and smash bros.
Thanked by:
(06-17-2015, 12:45 AM)SplatKidSquid Wrote: I think it will be a long time before we get those models; I think they only ones people are really digging up at the moment are from mario games and smash bros.
There's apparently a dump of the European version of the game, but if it's anything like Bayonetta 1/2 (which are still M.I.A.), it might be a few months before someone uploads it. But still, people will need to hold out for a bit longer.
Thanked by: