Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DLC unlocked! Anthus has joined the forum
Hey everyone. I've been coming to The Spriter's Resource for quite a few years, and also like browsing the Model Resource area of the site. I figured I'd go ahead and join finally. I am an avid Nintendo fan, and enjoy a wide range of other games. I tend to lean towards platformers, and adventure style games, and like to live in the past. Mario, Zelda, and Rayman (sans the Rabbid spin-offs. I don't do puzzle/ mini game things) are some of my favorite franchises.

I'm a hobbyist game designer, and have used GM, and Zelda Classic for quite a while. I haven't used GM in a while though. I also really like making stuff in 3D. I don't sprite, animate, or mess with textures, but I do like making the actual models. I focus more on environments, and have used Sketch-UP for a pretty long time. I'm trying to get into Blender, and have used it on and off for years too, but it is really hard to get into, and they are always making huge changes to its interface, so its hard to learn cause most tuts are outdated. Anywho, I hope to hang around for a while. I probably won't actually post too much, but at least now I have the option.

I know two members here from another forum. I saw koh, and DragonDePlatino both post here. Good to see some familiar faces Smile
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Dazz, Flare
Gettin' real tired of having to pay for new members /s

Hope you enjoy your time here.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: E-Man
Welcome aboard, you seem like a really polite and cool person. Look forward to seeing you post Smile

Glad you like the sites! Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys Smile