Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
E-cig
E-cig, also known as e-cigarettes or electronic cigarettes or vaporizer cigarettes are devices that emit doses of vaporized nicotine that are inhaled. It is a battery-operated device and can also emit non-nicotine vaporized solutions. The manufacturers of e-cig say that it an an alternative for tobacco smokers who want to avoid inhaling smoke. For more information please visit the website chooseecigarettes.com.
Thanks a lot.
Thanked by:
i believe this goes to the gaming section
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(05-20-2015, 06:09 AM)gphpgl Wrote: I have got an offer to buy a used pc. Is this pc will be good for online gaming?
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0, Socket-AM3+
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
Storage: Corsair Force Series GS 128GB and WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM
Optical drive: ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST
Power supply: Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU
Case: NZXT Phantom 410

That depends on the game. Are the games you have in mind require many resources? The specs you mentioned should be able to play any pc game pretty well. I guess that's the same for online gaming. Keep in mind that some games don't really perform well during online play (reduced frame rate, lagging, frequent disconnections, etc...). That's just how some are made. I hope I helped.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Also, you're buying a USED PC. You'll at one point or another have to replace one of those parts should they go faulty - which might be as short as a few months from now, depending on just how hard the previous user pushed it.

(just a heads up. admittedly, hunting for the parts is half the fun, but just be prepared to dunk some dollars into your future investment)

Oh yeah, another bit of advice:

- Ask the owner if he's overclocked. If he has, get ready for some worn-out parts. If you're going to overclock, well, lol

- If you do purchase it, like completely nuke that hard drive. Like, use DBAN to zero it out and then start afresh with your OS of choice.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: