Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Nintendo is Coming to Universal Studios?!

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20...%E2%80%99s
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Donkey kong and King Kong will finally hang out.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
I wanna ride Plessie on the Big Blue track
Thanked by:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25335-...#pid588907 dam dude senjen got u beat

i don't know what to add to this discussion besides "cool beans" yet

cool beans

i'll come up with something later but i'll leave the speculation of the rides up to you guys
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme
I would die from excessive happiness if they have a Zelda attraction that is based on the physical portion of Legends of the Hidden Temple!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I hate theme parks, but I would be pretty excited to get any exclusive merch they got.
Thanked by: E-Man
When this happens I am going to ride ALL of the things, even though I don't care for rollercoasters at all. I will ride it all.
Thanked by: Iceman404, ~Axis~, recme
Not gonna get excited. The closest universal Studios to me is in Florida I live in Southern Ontario, not exactly far but not exactly: "Let's get hype." This news makes me a tad moist though. If for no other reason Thrill rides where they fly you around Lylat on those moveable seating rides and MASSIVE Metroid Laser Tag it's like Laser Tag! Except there are Metroid Markers everywhere that you can shoot for points as well as other hunters! Hopefully in 10-20 years that same activity will have augmented reality Metroids. Boss Battle? Ridley winning hit get's 100 points!

*2025 addition:* 
-Pokemon title theme build up and play-
"AR Pokemon bring your 4DS and your latest copy of Pokemon Snapped Dimensions! Capture them all and turn in your high scores for prizes on the Neo-Nintendo Club website today!"

Animal Crossing is probably the easiest IP to implement quickly becuase it doesn't require anything new., expensive or complicated. Make good costumes, put people who love animal crossing in the costumes. Can't wait to be an old man and read kids about much they hated working at Ninten-Land.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by: E-Man
I can imagine Mario Kart go karts. Holy crap that would be awesome.

[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Yoshis, Karts, and Warp Stars! OH MY!
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Shamelessly re-hashing my post from the Lounge thread, but guuuuuys

F-Zero coaster. Splatoon paintball. Metroid laser tag. WarioWare arcade. Luigi's Mansion haunted house. An actual Yoshi merry go-round. Baby Park in real life. There's a lot of potential for awesome attractions based on Nintendo franchises.
(05-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Virt Wrote: When this happens I am going to ride ALL of the things, even though I don't care for rollercoasters at all. I will ride it all.

amiibo: turning gamers into obsessed, finicky collectors

Nintendo at Universal: turning gamers into fearless thrillseekers

(05-08-2015, 08:08 AM)MrYoshbert Wrote: F-Zero coaster.  Splatoon paintball.  Metroid laser tag.  WarioWare arcade.  Luigi's Mansion haunted house.  An actual Yoshi merry go-round.  Baby Park in real life.  There's a lot of potential for awesome attractions based on Nintendo franchises.

Nintendo at Universal: turning gamers into fearless thrillseekers,
and where Nintendo's niche franchises go to die, immortalized as theme park rides

BlueBlur97 Wrote:I can imagine Mario Kart go karts. Holy crap that would be awesome.

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, MandL27, Iceman404, Virt
The world's ass, featuring Wario Geyser
Thanked by: E-Man, Virt
Disappointed that this wasn't happening in Disney World. I feel as if the Disney Imagineers could do Nintendo more justice. Universal is okay but they simply don't have the magic Disney does.

Thanked by: E-Man, Shade
I think a part of it has to do with Universal agreeing to follow Nintendo's vision and let them mostly call the shots. It is even mentioned in the Gamexplain video that it was the reason why the author of the Harry Potter books didn't want Disney to build attractions based on her work since they would mostly do their own thing.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: MandL27