Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Banjo Threeie!!!
It's official guys, and it's going to have a Kick Starter.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-252...l#pid53431

Here's the Facts thread for reference. Its gotten a few comments already.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
I have some minor complaints with their designs but I still think they're pretty charming! I will definitely back this.
Thanked by:
I can't wait for Yooka-Laylee Nuts and Bolts
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, recme
Ergh, didn't lime dat big red nose.
No
Thanked by: E-Man
Unlike most people, I haven't played the Banjo games, so I can only judge it from what I see.

The world looks nice and cartoony at least, which means it will age a lot better than anything that tries to look realistic.

I'm glad they're doing multiplatform and PC. It means sometime down the line, I can actually pick it up and try it out.

I think it's totally inexcusable to do multiplatform releases in this day and age, and NOT include the PC. It's such a big market, it makes no business sense to intentionally skip out on it when making multiple releases. Yet....some things do just that, like Puyo Puyo Tetris, which I still can't play..........*flips table*

Now we need a Startropics spiritual successor, since Nintendo won't give us Startropics 3, even though it played like a more polished NES Zelda.

I'm hoping it has a big emphasis on exploration and secret finding, and won't just be a hallway simulator. I'd like to see making use of the environment around you to find secrets. Like for example, climbing a palm tree that leads up to a cave that's inaccessable otherwise, or even hiding stuff within the same palm tree where, if you shake the top, collectibles (and coconuts) come falling out of the palm tree.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Oops I was looking around for the Kickstarter. It goes live at noon EST.

Also, David Wise AND Grant Kirkhope music in the game. I think that's enough to make me instantly throw money at this game. But probably more if it means tangible chameleobat swag.

oh man imagine if they made ridiculous DLC costumes for this game
yooka literally becomes a totally-non-copyright-infringing bear :I
I think Yooka needs a bandana or something, being totally naked seems kind of bland.
Thanked by: Kriven, E-Man
Could be great if he had one like Locke's C=.
Thanked by:
Jesus they already doubled the initial amount they were asking for and it's been like what... an hour and a half??!
(05-01-2015, 12:29 PM)Helmo Wrote: Jesus they already doubled the initial amount they were asking for and it's been like what... an hour and a half??!

They met their goal in only 40 minutes.

I helped. Cool
And none of you link the actual Kickstarter page huh!
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, Sevenstitch
The Tropical Freeze is strong with that music.

And that's never a bad thing.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
I really hate the character designs and the concept images shown look ridiculously generic compared to BK, but I'll be getting this at some point regardless.
I like how they shamelessly used the BK font for the new logo.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
There are people already calling it the best game of all time, and it's not even out yet. A word of advice: Don't get too much into the hype. Set your expectations low, so that you don't end up being disappointed from something that was overhyped, and can't possibly live up to expectations.
Thanked by: E-Man, Cyberguy64