Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll302753x4D164cD4-11

I've made a poll just to know which charas the people likes more, that aren't in any Smash Bros Series and aren't potential(Like Isaac, Takamaru, Saki, BomberMan)
No
Thanked by:
Goku is not on list. Very Sad
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Yangfly Master
I knew it, Jitter was secretly Samurai in deisguise
Thanked by: Yangfly Master
B'cuz goku is already on our Smash Bros Roster Smile
No
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Of the list in OP, I chose Waluigi. He deserves some love dammit. He'd even have potential to boast a wonderfully goofy moveset based entirely on spinoff Mario titles that he appears in.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
I want to see wiggler in a super smash brothers game. in case you dont know wiggler is a enemy from the super mario series and has been features in many games since it;s debut in super mario's world in 1990. Wiggler features a lot of abilities, such as having a flower on its head and getting really mad when mario steps on it. If gamers were to jump on Wiggler in Super smash brothers, they would have a very hard time getting away because Wigger is very fast when he's angry if you've played any of the games. imagine being in control of a very fast worm who doesn't take shit from any body. That is my ideal new character in Smash, not only is he unique (not another anime sword character) but the game needs some fresh faces. and Wiggler's face is exactly fresh enough.

Here is an image of Wiggler,
[Image: vDgRVMk.png]
Source: Mario Party DS

Still not convinced? Read up Wiggler's vast history on Mario Wiki.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Wiggler would certainly be interesting. People would also be up and arms about there being another Mario character, or the fact it's not a different Mario character they want.

One thing about smash is that every series they use for it has enough interesting characters within it to make a full smash roster with JUST those characters. It makes it hard for the designers no doubt.
Thanked by: Kriven
(04-27-2015, 10:16 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Wiggler would certainly be interesting. People would also be up and arms about there being another Mario character, or the fact it's not a different Mario character they want.

One thing about smash is that every series they use for it has enough interesting characters within it to make a full smash roster with JUST those characters. It makes it hard for the designers no doubt.

What you're saying is Nintendo needs to create four or five teams to independently develop fifty-man DLC rosters themed around a specific franchise.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(04-27-2015, 10:41 AM)Kriven Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 10:16 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Wiggler would certainly be interesting. People would also be up and arms about there being another Mario character, or the fact it's not a different Mario character they want.

What you're saying is Nintendo needs to create four or five teams to independently develop fifty-man DLC rosters themed around a specific franchise.

WHAT IF companies commissioned the developers of one of the Smash Bros games to create identical brawlers with twenty-man rosters, instead...

oh

[Image: 6Koebp9.jpg]

hey TMNT smash-up how's it goin
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
(04-27-2015, 10:16 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: One thing about smash is that every series they use for it has enough interesting characters within it to make a full smash roster with JUST those characters. It makes it hard for the designers no doubt.

Imagine if that were to actually happen. We'd reach absolute Smash bliss.

Every series gets a ton of representation, we get a ton of DLC (in turn, extending the life of Smash 4 by 500%), Nintendo and co. rake in all the money, and nobody has to complain about four Fire Emblem characters or six Mario characters ever again. Everyone's happy. Everyone wins.
Thanked by: Kriven, psychospacecow
Thanks, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
He's pretty much in Smash Bros. already.

(as an aside, the Boxing Ring stage needs like, fifty more alternate incarnations).
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Pik, psychospacecow
(04-27-2015, 12:33 PM)Pik Wrote:
Thanks, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

B-b-but I actually like Wiggler... ;-;
Thanked by: Pik, Kriven
(04-27-2015, 11:49 AM)Kosheh Wrote:

WHAT IF companies commissioned the developers of one of the Smash Bros games to create identical brawlers with twenty-man rosters, instead...

oh

[Image: 6Koebp9.jpg]

hey TMNT smash-up how's it goin

Smash-Up Time Explosion Bros.: Hot Rumble would be the best DLC pack...
Wiggler, would be an really interesting character, since i found some Sprites of him, i'll try to implement him, though, if i can't i'll make him an assist. Tongue
Also i'm kind of surprised 4 people voted, on a nameless character(Hero from Lufia 1), and more surprised, tha Saturos, from Golden Sun got 5 votes!
No
Thanked by: