Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pac-Man World 3 - Voice of Pac-Man
Hello, Recently I've been trying to get a hold of voice clips from PMW3 and some of you who have read my previous thread probably remember that I ran into problems and cannot seem to get the raw files decided or anything. I would record them but again, dumping audio in dolphin for me on that game always ended up choppy and slow for some odd reason, plus my old laptop decided to crap out on me so I no longer have said files. (And the ROM in question on my computer)

The voice clips I'm interested in the most belong to Pac-Man himself, voiced by Martin T. Sherman. ((Honestly it's much better compared to his new Ghostly Adventures actress...)) I mainly am looking for his normal hurt grunts/screams and a few of his "cheers" if available such as his "Yahoo!" When sliding down a pole.

My main purpose I really want these is for a optional MUGEN sound pack for one of my characters that my friend is working on, which at the moment, he uses his Pac-Man 2 voice. Any help would be appreciated whether it's recorded or ripped from the files. I can't seem to convert them properly though with any VG sound tool though and I don't have any knowledge of what ".STR" is for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Thanked by:
(04-22-2015, 10:24 AM)SuperMario123311 Wrote: Hello, Recently I've been trying to get a hold of voice clips from PMW3 and some of you who have read my previous thread probably remember that I ran into problems and cannot seem to get the raw files decided or anything. I would record them but again, dumping audio in dolphin for me on that game always ended up choppy and slow for some odd reason, plus my old laptop decided to crap out on me so I no longer have said files. (And the ROM in question on my computer)

The voice clips I'm interested in the most belong to Pac-Man himself, voiced by Martin T. Sherman. ((Honestly it's much better compared to his new Ghostly Adventures actress...)) I mainly am looking for his normal hurt grunts/screams and a few of his "cheers" if available such as his "Yahoo!" When sliding down a pole.

My main purpose I really want these is for a optional MUGEN sound pack for one of my characters that my friend is working on, which at the moment, he uses his Pac-Man 2 voice. Any help would be appreciated whether it's recorded or ripped from the files. I can't seem to convert them properly though with any VG sound tool though and I don't have any knowledge of what ".STR" is for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Perhaps you could share the .STR files if it's audio files.

Thanked by: